Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionUltimate Cyber Dragon OTK Deck EmptyUltimate Cyber Dragon OTK Deck

more_horiz
For starters, this deck is heavy on the back row because you want to be able to keep your opponents back row cleared. That way they cant surprise you and wreck your OTK. Also as far as decks go this is relatively budget. You can get most of these cards by picking up 2 sets of the Cyber Dragon Revolution Structure Deck. When I bought it they were around $15 now they've gone up but still not terribly expensive at the time of writing this.

I have gotten first turn kills with this deck before when I've gone second. The basic strategy is to get into Cyber Twin or Chimeratech Rampage Dragon as quickly as possible. Power Bonding into them doubles their attack and they can attack multiple times per turn making them your win condition. If you pop Forbidden Lance on top of that you basically can't be countered and that's game.

For the Price, this is a very competitive deck and very fun to play. I have embarrassed players that spent much more on their decks than I have on this one. Happy hunting and enjoy!

Monsters: 15
3x Cyber Dragon (obviously you need 3)
3x Cyber Dragon Core (basically the most important card)
3x Cyber Dragon Drei (almost as great as Core)
3x Cyber Valley
1x Cyber Eltanin
1x Honest
1x Cardcar D (Can also use Max C but I prefer Cardcar D)

Spells: 14
3x Machine Duplication (really only need 2, I'm debating switching one out.)
3x Power Bond
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Cyber Repair Plant (might add a third in when I take Machine Duplication out.)
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Limiter Removal

Traps: 11
3x Trap Stun
2X Dimensional Prison
2x Threatening Roar
1x Cyber Network
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning

Extra: 15
1x Chimeratech Overdragon or 1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (Overdragon is better but Fortress is cool)
2x Chimeratech Rampage Dragon (Major win condition, this thins is so OP)
1x Cyber Twin Dragon (used to be great, still is but replaced with Chimeratech Rampage Dragon. Still keep one, good at times.)
1x Cyber End Dragon
1x Cyber Dragon Infinity
1x Number 61: Volcasaurus
2x Cyber Dragon Nova
1x Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1x Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine
1x Constellar Pleiades
1x Constellar Ptolemy M7
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Shark Fortress (could also trade this out for Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh. Both are great just in different situations)

Side Deck: 15
2x Cardcar D
3x DNA Surgery
3x Mischief of the Gnomes (situational doesn't really affect you as Drei makes all light machines lvl 5)
1x And the Band Played On (again, situational. Drei gets around it but it can royally mess up your opponent)
1x Rivalry of Warlords (this card can be epic seeing as almost all of your cards are light machines)
1x Raijeki
2x Effect Veiler
2x Swift Scarecrow

If you have any suggestions or questions please do not hesitate to post below!

descriptionUltimate Cyber Dragon OTK Deck EmptyRe: Ultimate Cyber Dragon OTK Deck

more_horiz
Well, I'm not much of a cyber dragon player, but definitely find space for one or two maxx "c". Card car D is a a better card in very little situation and most of the time it's not really that helpful. If your opponent desides to take the maxx "c" challenge, you could end up with all the card you need and be able to use them as soon as your turn starts. 

descriptionUltimate Cyber Dragon OTK Deck EmptyRe: Ultimate Cyber Dragon OTK Deck

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well, I'm not much of a cyber dragon player, but definitely find space for one or two maxx "c". Card car D is a a better card in very little situation and most of the time it's not really that helpful. If your opponent desides to take the maxx "c" challenge, you could end up with all the card you need and be able to use them as soon as your turn starts. 

Yeah Max "C" is a good card but Card car D is more of a sure thing. I guess the nice thing about Max "C" is it has the chance to be a big winner, however it can also do nothing if the opponent doesn't special summon. Card car D is a sure thing which is why I like it over Max "C" even if it does have a pretty steep penalty for using it. I will have to play test some Max "C" for comparison, something I was planning to do before DN was taken down...

more_horiz
car d car takes your normal summon, Maxx C is a quick eff and its not just about the drawing its about the fact that it puts pressure on your opponent to make less special summons, in this meta everyoen special summons so maxx is like 20 times better

more_horiz
there is a reason why max c is always used competitively. First you draw for free. Second you also stop your opponent from summoning more because he will give you a lot of card advantage.

more_horiz
the real shitz start when oppo uses appropriate n deck themselves out lol

anyways, I don't see a point using card car d over maxx c: reason being 1. this is an OTK deck, maxx C strikes faster....you kind of slow your deck up...a lot 2. you will lose your chance to summon and attack obviously 3. hand effects mostly is easier to go off than "field" effect, and a few reasons I am too lazy to say now.

also, don't you think you have too many traps for an aggressive OTK deck? Just saying

more_horiz
Yeah, I don't even know where card car d is even useful lol...maybe a bad bersion of exodia? 

There almost isn't a deck that doesn't ss summon. Except if you are playing against anti-meta or yosenjus or some other stupid shit...

more_horiz
Card car d works in psyframes

more_horiz
Oh yeah, that annoying shit...

more_horiz
This deck looks so 2014 but I'm guessing it's like that since its budget irl and stuff...

Anyway, people are not understanding that Cyber Dragons had to deal with formats and formats full of beaters. From Kozmos, Monarchs, Blue-Eyes, the list goes on. They are literally nothing without Infinity!
I wouldn't change anything in this deck as it is now because you either need to change the whole deck and playstyle or play it like this and depend on luck. Basicaly you can't have OTK with a lot of traps. Simply, no... You want to have resources, not backrow that gets popped by Twin Twisters in seconds. When you want to run sucsessful CD deck, you only need Solemn Traps or Trap Stun. That's all, I see you have Lance which is optional tbh. You can't afford loosing Monsters. What you need here is quick Rank 5 if nothing (Galaxy Soldier and QuickDraw Synchron), Twin Tisters over MST (dumping), Overload Fusion (use what's dumped) and most importantly Kaiju engine. Basically, wipe everything your opponent has and taking your Kaiju back with contact fusion. On the second look, spells are awful here too. Repair Plant is something you need to have at 4 not 2 bruh. Power Bond? Suicide... CardCar? Waste of a turn and certain death.

I don't get really real decks and don't know how the prices are going on but Kaiju Cyber Dragons are something really insane and cool and fun to play, even against meta so you might wanna try to get closest to that, though, you can't say Cyber Dragon now without Infinity...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply