Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCyber Dragon Deck help EmptyCyber Dragon Deck help

more_horiz
If you guys could help me with my real life Cyber Dragon deck I'd really appreciate it.

Monsters 22

3x Cyber Dragon
3x Proto Cyber Dragon
2x Cyber Dragon Zwei
2x Cyber Valley
1x Cyber-Stien
1x Cyber Eltanin
1x Jinzo
3x Summoner Monk
2x Reflect Bounder
1x Sangan
1x Meklord Army of Wisel
1x Cyber Oroborus
1x Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning

Spells 13

1x Gold Sarcophagus
3x Power Bond
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Greed
1x Future Fusion
1x Overload Fusion
1x Limiter Removal
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Evolution Burst

Traps 8

1x Mirror Force
2x Dark Bribe
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Magic Cylinder
2x Bottomless Trap hole
1x Solemn Warning

Extra 15

2x Cyber End Dragon
2x Cyber Twin Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2x Chimeratech Overdragon
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Steelswarm Roach

Also guys, should I take Cyber Oroborus out for either a Cyber Jar or Morphing Jar? If so please say which Smile Reason I put Oroborus in is cos I can remove it for summoning BLS and get the chance to draw a card if I want.

Also, Should I take Evolution Burst out for a second MST? Reason I run one Evolution Burst is cos as long as I have a Cyber Dragon I have the choice of getting rid of a face down Spell/ Trap my opp has OR a tough monster. And if I fuse the Cyber Dragon I used Evolution Burst I can then attack that turn.

If there are any other cards you guys think I should run, please let me know. My local area is starting to run a weekly Trad format tourney, and I'd like to make my deck competitive for that Smile

descriptionCyber Dragon Deck help EmptyRe: Cyber Dragon Deck help

more_horiz
Thanks! ^^ Any improvements? And is it competitive?

more_horiz
I wonder who you're talking too...

- Reflect bounders

more_horiz
awesome12345 wrote:
I wonder who you're talking too...

- Reflect bounders

Another member said that she really likes my deck, but no comments on how to improve it. Hence why I said thanks to her and any imrovements. for some reason she deleted the comment *shrug* nutters

As for losing the Reflect Bounders, ok but why? I mean they deal the whole atk of my opponents monster back to their LP, are solid attackers, lvl 4 for my XYZ's and are light attribute monsters for BLS. I'm not arguing what you said, just wanna know why is all Smile

more_horiz
Ok. First of all

+allure of darkness

Consider a honset

more_horiz
Im taking a glance at the deck but meklord seems random in their, has nothing to do with the deck besides being a hit beater with the same type and attribute. BLS might not be a gud idea since ur dark/light monster ratio is like 2/10. Not sure why cyber oroburos is in there but if ur reasoning is cuz it has cyber in it then take it out, plus its effect wont do much for you anyways. Not sure about sangan since it is banned on the 2013 banlist, just not sure if this is ocg or tcg or both lol. but if banned anyhow, then take it out. Honest is also a staple in light decks so that might be a gud option. I recommend shoving some shining angels in there but that is up to you.

hope these suggestions make sense for you o.e.

more_horiz
Xzile wrote:
Im taking a glance at the deck but meklord seems random in their, has nothing to do with the deck besides being a hit beater with the same type and attribute. BLS might not be a gud idea since ur dark/light monster ratio is like 2/10. Not sure why cyber oroburos is in there but if ur reasoning is cuz it has cyber in it then take it out, plus its effect wont do much for you anyways. Not sure about sangan since it is banned on the 2013 banlist, just not sure if this is ocg or tcg or both lol. but if banned anyhow, then take it out. Honest is also a staple in light decks so that might be a gud option. I recommend shoving some shining angels in there but that is up to you.

hope these suggestions make sense for you o.e.

Meklord is in because it's lvl 4 for XYZing and is dark attribute for BLS and machine type for Chimertach Overdragon. Cyber Oroborus is in for same reasons as Meklord minus the lvl for XYZing. Also it's ability lets me dump a card and get a new one when removed for BLS.

Sangan helps me search out Cyber Valley, Cyber Dragon Zwei and Proto Cyber Dragon, which can be helpful if I have a Cyber Dragon and Power Bond to fuse with, or need to stall with Cyber Valley.

As for People saying Honest, it could come in handy, I may swap out Oroborus for Honest. And Allure isn't a bad idea.

As I've said, the deck is for a TRADITIONAL format weekly local tourney. Hence why Pot of greed, Future Fusion etc. are in there.

Thanks for the help thus far guys! Keep the tips coming! ^^

more_horiz
ummm mai I think u may be talking about Adriana/Laura they are not real so just ignore them. They just randomly show up. That is why it may seem like you were talking to yourself.

more_horiz
Kingofshadows wrote:
ummm mai I think u may be talking about Adriana/Laura they are not real so just ignore them. They just randomly show up. That is why it may seem like you were talking to yourself.

Oh, ok. Wait...if they are not real...how do they post on here? o.0

more_horiz
they are programmed with randomized posts depending on the forum thread they do not add to the post number and can change just by refreshing.

more_horiz
Bearer, I accidentally deleted your post. Sorry.

And Dragon's Mirror requires dragons. Cyber is machine.

more_horiz
no worries, and oh... fail Oh Shit

more_horiz
lol ^^

so, any more tips? Smile

more_horiz
Banned: Sangan, Pot of Greed, Stein.
Semi: Summoner Monk
Others.
You got lots of random cards there.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Banned: Sangan, Pot of Greed, Stein.
Semi: Summoner Monk
Others.
You got lots of random cards there.

As I said in the opening, this tourney is in trad format. So I'm allowed one of each banned card in it. hence 1 FF for making a super powerful Chimeratech Overdragon. And Sangan helps me search ou a Proto-Cyber Dragon, or Cyber Dragon Zwei for fusing, or Cyber Valley for stalling and drawing or Cyber-Stein itself. And Cyber-Stein to get an early game Cyber End Dragon out. So that's why I have those cards. I could replace Dark Hole and Heavy Storm with Rageki and Harpies Feather Duster if I wanted, but I personally don't wanna go too overboard with the banned cards. When I win, I wanna know it's my skill that did it for me, not loading banned cards in my deck Smile

And Monk is for helping to XYZ spam.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply