Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCyber Dragon Deck EmptyCyber Dragon Deck

more_horiz
Well here is the first deck I am using to get back into the swing of things. I could use help down sizing the deck a bit, maybe get a better extra deck line up and a side deck. Please give valid reasons for your changes.
Cyber Dragon Deck Untitled_zps1tuh7dkp

descriptionCyber Dragon Deck EmptyRe: Cyber Dragon Deck

more_horiz
I'm gonna suggest two things to you. These are just my opinions, but they're sorta backed by fact. Alright, so first of all, the deck count. You should try to find a way to cut the fat of the deck that you don't need to bring it down to 40. Upstart Goblins, for example, aren't useful in a deck of over 40 cards. Simply because an Upstart Goblin is basically an empty slot that lets you draw a card, so in a 40 card deck it'd make that 37 cards, which is amazing. But in a 47 card deck, it'd only make it 44. You could achieve that by just taking out the Upstarts entirely so you don't end up giving your opponent life points.

more_horiz
everything geo said also you can check out my prodecklist on cybers if you want any help on them

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply