Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Goat Control Tournament #2 (started)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Drunkion
Dekefreak96
Alisae
PowerNova
jackk_of_blades
DDS
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
Booked
14 posters

descriptionGoat Control Tournament #2 (started) - Page 2 EmptyGoat Control Tournament #2 (started)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

http://challonge.com/The_One_Who_Control_the_Goats

Goat Control Tournament #2 (started) - Page 2 ULPVRA7

Goat Control Tournament #2

For more information about Goat Control Format checkout this link:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t46500-introduction-to-goat-control-format

Card Pool :

Banlist:  http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/April_2005_Lists

Rules:

1. This tournament will follow the April 2005 Banlist
2. Your deck must be legal for the format. No cards from Cybernetic Revolution and onward are allowed.
3. Degenerate decks such as Burn, Alternative win, FTK etc are banned.
4. No deck changing between rounds.
5. All duels are match duels (best 2 out of 3 match.)
6. If some match isn't done when the deadline ends I will flip a coin, or extend the deadline.
7. Disconnection is a auto round loss, So make sure you have a stable internet connection before dueling.
8. It is YOUR job to make sure your deck adheres to the selected card pool / banlist, failure to do so will result in a instant match loss.
9. The Tournament will be single elimination.
10. All cards, if they had an errata. will follow their pre-errata effects! Note that in this case, it will be you and your opponent's responsibility to know all the pre-errata effects...

Important Rule: The first player  MUST conduct their draw phase, also  there can be only be one face-up Field spell on the field. (Old Rules. No other old rule(s) will be used except these two.)

Platform:
Username there:
Timezone:

Prizes

1st 3,000 DP + 1 medallion
2nd  1,500 DP
3rd 750 DP

Last edited by Bookingly on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionGoat Control Tournament #2 (started) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Goat Control Tournament #2 (started)

more_horiz
i join with pleasure  bounce

descriptionGoat Control Tournament #2 (started) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Goat Control Tournament #2 (started)

more_horiz
thats still only 7, so bump

also please specify what platform you will be using @yatagarasu

more_horiz
Fine den, chet joining

YGOPro

GMT

more_horiz
ok...I will start this soon then

o fk nvm, I miscounted lol

we have 9 right now so let's play the waiting game

more_horiz
my timezone is europe  bounce

more_horiz
i also try to get some people joining on here but most people i know suck hard at old formats lel and dont bother to try it example .. oh this has banned cards so its stupid not gonna play ,, thats the kind of reactions i get from my mates

more_horiz
Anyone going to join? if not I am kicking someone so I will start with 8 ppl single elim

more_horiz
i told you im in cant wait for the start  bounce

more_horiz
well, >.> let this be weird and start with 9 people then...

Due date will be: 5th October, 2016

http://challonge.com/The_One_Who_Control_the_Goats

You can move onto the next opponent if you see them and both of you are done with your previous matches.

more_horiz
Goat Control Tournament #2 (started) - Page 2 JWezpQi
I won't be surprised if I don't happen to see him on, but @Dekefreak96 if you are available at some point let me know plz.

more_horiz
yatagarasu wrote:
i also try to get some people joining on here but most people i know suck hard at old formats lel and dont bother to try it example .. oh this has banned cards so its stupid not gonna play ,, thats the kind of reactions i get from my mates

You can still try and get them to join the academy tho.

And oh wow, I don't even have my deck made still...

more_horiz
did you try out the deck i gave you ?  Neutral

more_horiz
also im using ygopro percy only dn isnt my thing

more_horiz
Haven't gotten the chance to make it still...

Will do it today tho lel Goat Control Tournament #2 (started) - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against DanelerH. It was fun all 3 games were awesome

more_horiz
Confirmed

more_horiz
I would like to enter. (My challonge name is senpaizuri3. I'll change it after I enter to eliminate confusion. Also, I use YGOPro Percy.)

more_horiz
senpaizuri wrote:
I would like to enter. (My challonge name is senpaizuri3. I'll change it after I enter to eliminate confusion. Also, I use YGOPro Percy.)

sup senpaizuri its me ycs2003  cheers

more_horiz
senpaizuri wrote:

the tournament has already started but if someone is afk you can take their place

more_horiz
im waiting for SilentKatana  Sad its time to duel

more_horiz
Drunks, give me 2 days (including today) to get the duel done, else sub the lad for me. 

Just not sure if I will have the time to understand the format and the deck. 

more_horiz
I can sub if needed ;3

more_horiz
Yeah, sub @DDS in. 

With mafia on, and needing prep for mah decks in le war (also fucking retarded school), I won't have time for goats lel. 

Gl to everybody and may the force be with you ^^

more_horiz
im still waiting for SilentKatana to set this duel  Sad

more_horiz
well.....sub dds or senpaizuri in is the question....

more_horiz
Why not add us both?

I mean, then pep's spot is filled and we'd have even numbers to make it easier.

But it's your decision, you are the host/judge/ect..

more_horiz
Ok fine, brb

more_horiz
double post chet:

Well, your opponents have been changed now, so check again at challonge

(o shet my 7000th post is like this, never imagined)

more_horiz
i just checked it still says my opponent is SilentKatana kinda confused now  confused

more_horiz
ok i have fixed my ygopro now matches work again and im ready for my duel vs SilentKatana

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply