Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Goat Control Tournament #2 (started)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Drunkion
Dekefreak96
Alisae
PowerNova
jackk_of_blades
DDS
Pepchoninga
Lux
DanelerH
Booked
14 posters

descriptionGoat Control Tournament #2 (started) EmptyGoat Control Tournament #2 (started)

more_horiz
http://challonge.com/The_One_Who_Control_the_Goats

Goat Control Tournament #2 (started) ULPVRA7

Goat Control Tournament #2

For more information about Goat Control Format checkout this link:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t46500-introduction-to-goat-control-format

Card Pool :

Banlist:  http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/April_2005_Lists

Rules:

1. This tournament will follow the April 2005 Banlist
2. Your deck must be legal for the format. No cards from Cybernetic Revolution and onward are allowed.
3. Degenerate decks such as Burn, Alternative win, FTK etc are banned.
4. No deck changing between rounds.
5. All duels are match duels (best 2 out of 3 match.)
6. If some match isn't done when the deadline ends I will flip a coin, or extend the deadline.
7. Disconnection is a auto round loss, So make sure you have a stable internet connection before dueling.
8. It is YOUR job to make sure your deck adheres to the selected card pool / banlist, failure to do so will result in a instant match loss.
9. The Tournament will be single elimination.
10. All cards, if they had an errata. will follow their pre-errata effects! Note that in this case, it will be you and your opponent's responsibility to know all the pre-errata effects...

Important Rule: The first player  MUST conduct their draw phase, also  there can be only be one face-up Field spell on the field. (Old Rules. No other old rule(s) will be used except these two.)

Platform:
Username there:
Timezone:

Prizes

1st 3,000 DP + 1 medallion
2nd  1,500 DP
3rd 750 DP

Last edited by Bookingly on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionGoat Control Tournament #2 (started) EmptyRe: Goat Control Tournament #2 (started)

more_horiz
I disagree with Rule 10.  While I wasn't playing during Goat Format, I do know that some of the best cards were ones like Sangan, Ring of Destruction, and Sinister Serpent.  Unfortunately, these cards have received an errata, so using these versions wouldn't be the same as Goat Format.  Fortunately, YGOPro has pre-errata versions of these cards available (check the box labeled "Show anime cards").  I believe we should be allowed to use the pre-errata versions to emulate Goat Format more effectively.

descriptionGoat Control Tournament #2 (started) EmptyRe: Goat Control Tournament #2 (started)

more_horiz
Duuuh, I had a good Goat Control deck on DN. I'll see will I sign-up.

more_horiz
Lol, somebody make me a Goat Control Deck, cuz I hate netdecking from Youtube lol.

Rules are good, well done Paramsy you are not as bad at this As I first thought. 

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
I disagree with Rule 10.  While I wasn't playing during Goat Format, I do know that some of the best cards were ones like Sangan, Ring of Destruction, and Sinister Serpent.  Unfortunately, these cards have received an errata, so using these versions wouldn't be the same as Goat Format.  Fortunately, YGOPro has pre-errata versions of these cards available (check the box labeled "Show anime cards").  I believe we should be allowed to use the pre-errata versions to emulate Goat Format more effectively.

I was, and I second this ^^

more_horiz
I will play in this tournament, under the condition that we get every card pre-errata

more_horiz
ok, fine, I will change that rule then

so anyone joining?

more_horiz
Now that the pre-errata is out of the way . . .

PowerNova
GMT-5
YGOPro

more_horiz
DanelerH
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
YGOPro

more_horiz
I'm in as well then

Pepchoninga
I'm always here.
YGOpro

more_horiz
Dazo
PST
YGOPro

more_horiz
I'm in

Dekefreak96

CST

Ygopro Percy

more_horiz
It's worth noting that the pre-errata Sangan won't trigger on YGOPro for some reason, so those of you who plan on using it should use the errata until it gets fixed.

more_horiz
Drunk-sama is inb itche3esss

Gonna get my second goat format torunament 1st plazo

gMT-3

ygopro:Farkion

more_horiz
Also for the new comers to the format

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/168696-how-to-side-in-goat-format/

This should explain the dynamics and how every deck plays ^^

more_horiz
Well, a lot had happened today it seems.....ok, keep things happening, aka join people

more_horiz
If someone is gonna help me download YGOPro properly, I'm in (and this time I mean for serious, this is type of tournament I like).

more_horiz
@Lux I don know how to help your problem exactly, but hit me up on private when I'm on. 

more_horiz
Goat Control Tournament #2 (started) Lg
I'm in to duel.

Name: Jackk_of_blades
Timezone: gmt +0

and Lux I found a website I'll find you the link when I can

more_horiz
well, still bumping

more_horiz
No one else joining?

more_horiz
One more useless person join! 

more_horiz
Oh wait, we are good now...

Lol, host it den.

@Bookingly wait 2 more days, I need to make and learn a goat deck Razz 

more_horiz
.....ok

more_horiz
Actually, I won't be able to duel. Fifa is out tommorow, I won't be active.

more_horiz
Fifa op

more_horiz
....ok

more_horiz
I won't play this shit fifa cuz Rooney is 84 

more_horiz
well, counting lux out it will be 6

so I am giving this a little bump

so I am bumping again for the purpose of bumping

more_horiz
double post bumping

someone please join

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply