Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Goat Control Tournament [Ended]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Lux
Shameless
JC the shadow hunter
SilentKatana
DDS
Booked
10 posters

descriptionGoat Control Tournament [Ended] EmptyGoat Control Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
http://challonge.com/goatphase

Goat Control Tournament [Ended] ULPVRA7

Goat Control Tournament

For more information about Goat Control Format checkout this link:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t46500-introduction-to-goat-control-format

Card Pool :

Banlist:  http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/April_2005_Lists

Rules:

1. This tournament will follow the April 2005 Banlist
2. Your deck must be legal for the format. No cards from Cybernetic Revolution and onward are allowed.
3. Degenerate decks such as Burn, Alternative win, FTK etc are banned.
4. No deck changing between rounds.
5.You will use the DN option: Unlimited duels as a dueling option.
6. All duels are match duels (best 2 out of 3 match.)
7. If some match isn't done when the deadline ends I will flip a coin, or extend the deadline.
8. Disconnection is a auto round loss, So make sure you have a stable internet connection before dueling.
9. It is YOUR job to make sure your deck adheres to the selected card pool / banlist, failure to do so will result in a instant match loss.
10. The Tournament will he single elimination or swiss rounds dependant on the number of participants.
11. All cards will follow DN's effects and texts if they had an errata!
12. Important Rule: The first player  MUST perform their draw phase, also  there can be only be  one face-up Field spell on the field. (Old Rules. No other old rule will be used except these two.)

DN:
Timezone:

Prizes

1st 3,000 DP + Tournament Stack
2nd  1,500 DP
3rd 750 DP

Participants:

DDS
SilentKatana
JC the Shadow Hunter
Lux
Shameless
Jv
Luffy1
stardust-savior

Last edited by ParaBox on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:27 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionGoat Control Tournament [Ended] EmptyRe: Goat Control Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
I've been waiting for this!

DA Name: DDS
DN Name: DarkDuelistSoul
TZ : GMT + 8

descriptionGoat Control Tournament [Ended] EmptyRe: Goat Control Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
Heh, might as well give this one a shot

DA Name: SilentKatana
DN Name: SilentKatana
GMT+0

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter

GMT-4

more_horiz
FFFFFFF...
Oh god... Traveling back in time to days of yore. Back to the C-Cubed. Back to the Goats. Back to the start of my love of my favorite deck....

Count me in.

CallMeShameless
EST/GMT -5

more_horiz
Well

yamideckfan
GMT+1

more_horiz
ok updated, PEOPLE KEEP JOINING SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO PHASE 2!

more_horiz
Oh time to top this again. On DMG and other plaforms  always topped, happy you blocked the Win Condition Decks since I lost mostly only to Last Turn Lockdown <.<

Jv18

GMT+1

more_horiz
Been waiting for this one!
Luffy(mugiwaras)
GMT

more_horiz
This'll be awesome
DA Name: stardust-savior
DN Name: ! ! ! ! ! ! !Tiddles
GMT-5

more_horiz
speechless bump

more_horiz
Bump failed so you know what to do :v

more_horiz
we at 8, moving on to phase 2

Round 1

http://challonge.com/goatphase

Due date: December 12th, 2015

more_horiz
#Chet I changed the 80% of my deck cuz errata.

but yeah @lux we must dool

more_horiz
I will need a day or two to build a deck. I didn't expect this to start so soon Goat Control Tournament [Ended] 3974120512

more_horiz
Yeah, I need to make mine too.

more_horiz
Yeh, I expected registrations to take longer Goat Control Tournament [Ended] 3974120512

more_horiz
ok but before weekend since deadline is weekend

more_horiz
I got nothing to do on Wednesdays so if not tommorow I'll build then, @Jv

more_horiz
well i'm ready from now I mean <.<

more_horiz
I beat Luffy1 2-0. Good games. Well played.

more_horiz
Shameless wrote:

gg you too
I really should have practised before the duel. Forgot how to use the deck Sad

more_horiz
Luffy1 wrote:
Shameless wrote:

gg you too
I really should have practised before the duel. Forgot how to use the deck Sad

That was the first time I played with that deck too, so it's okay <3

more_horiz
2-0ed Stardust, gg

more_horiz
gg SK confirming loss

more_horiz
All updated! one last duel and we move onto next round

more_horiz
Do I gotta wait for Lux to beat up JV? Or can I hurry up and kamikaze myself into Katana?

more_horiz
You can proceed so go ahead vs katana.
@lux we when

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
You can proceed so go ahead vs katana.
@lux we when

Tommorow

more_horiz
-.- why so dodge.

you know I will DC or Lose cuz DN bricks always for me Woman Dancing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply