Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGoat Control EmptyGoat Control

more_horiz
Goat Control JVFHAOE

descriptionGoat Control EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I was like expecting to see April 2005 Goat Control,lol.
For the first suggestion -Book of the Moon +Foolish Burial, that way you will speed up your plays and make Falling Down less dead. Also have you considered Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, that one card makes Shaddoll,Geargia,Yang Zing players go ^$#@%.You should add some Effect negation,now I know that the deck works around bouncing your opponents monsters and trading them for tokens, but you still need some effect negation as Evilswarm Exciton Knight games versus your deck,as you have no answers to him besides Solemn Warning .

descriptionGoat Control EmptyRe: Goat Control

more_horiz
what hidalgo said its true , extintion knight wrecks this deck. And the monster count is too low as it brings dead draws.

descriptionGoat Control EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Hidalgo™ wrote:
I was like expecting to see April 2005 Goat Control,lol.
For the first suggestion -Book of the Moon +Foolish Burial, that way you will speed up your plays and make Falling Down less dead. Also have you considered Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, that one card makes Shaddoll,Geargia,Yang Zing players go ^$#@%.You should add some Effect negation,now I know that the deck works around bouncing your opponents monsters and trading them for tokens, but you still need some effect negation as Evilswarm Exciton Knight games versus your deck,as you have no answers to him besides Solemn Warning .

Foolish is a -1 tho, wouldn't Mathetician be better, since my deck almost never Normal Summons other than Monk anyway +Mathetician+Supply Squad is evil, esp when combined with Creature Swap. 

Mole is a great suggestion, esp with how little I Normal Summon. I just need to f ind something to drop for it.

Effect negation: true that, but there's not really anything to drop for it (which is why I run Giant Hand)

more_horiz
You could dump Book of Moon for Neo-Spacian Grand Mole and Shard of Greed for Mathetician , how does that sound?

more_horiz
the dck is kinda slow tho, and no Shard of Greed might slow it down even more

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply