Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Help me decide what to play.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
ScottyAdams
Pepchoninga
CrimsonOverlord
DDS
8 posters

descriptionHelp me decide what to play. - Page 2 EmptyHelp me decide what to play.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

As the title implies, I've been out of action for quite a while I have no idea what decks are even playable in today's format.

I'm looking for a deck with complexity and high combo dependency.

As I have zero knowledge of the format and limited knowledge of the cardbase I'm going to need some assistance in finding some decks to solitaire with try out.

Some of my old favourites include: Dark Synchro, Diamond Dude Turbo, Infernity, Mermail and Plant variants.

With that in mind, give me some recomendations.

descriptionHelp me decide what to play. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Help me decide what to play.

more_horiz
Mermails are still really good but if you wanna WIN that is... Play ABC's like frfr.
It has great consistency and can beat @Drunkion  100% of the time Guaranteed!

descriptionHelp me decide what to play. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Help me decide what to play.

more_horiz
king, I don't know if you are trying to mock me, or just have the best fucking luck in the world...

Drunks is the only fucking betch, I haven't smashed un here Sad 

more_horiz
i loled

more_horiz
only a matter of time Drunks...

A matter of time...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply