Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPlay Hard or Go Play Pokemon EmptyPlay Hard or Go Play Pokemon

more_horiz
Play Hard or Go Play Pokemon YY0MxdV

Red is not one of my favorite colors, it does not represents life, beauty, nor any important thing, in fact it does only represent the Slifers of Duel Academy, those whom are on the bottom of the food pyramid, the same goes for Ras which colour is Yellow... The colour of, you know, something... Drinkable... Or not... I don't know what to write about obbys so just let it go.

Play Hard or Go Play Pokemon 1144978906 Ikr?

This is an event where everyone even staff members can participate. Recently, we've been seeing enormous waves of new members joining DA, and asking why we don't run lots of tournaments on a regular basis, there are lots of reasons for that, reasons I am not permitted to share, well I am, but I won't. However, We've been thinking ofa new event in which new members can compete at even during their first day of the academy, and we managed to find one.

I would like to credit Anzo, for no aparent reason other than having this wonderful idea. I'll take the privilege of hosting it, since Anzo doesn't want to and because if he did your eyes would be bleeding right after reading the OP.Play Hard or Go Play Pokemon 1151057309

The event goes like this: Every Slifer Red/Ra Yellow member of Duel Academy can/will duel a randommember of Dueling Network or YGOPro, or any other system. And I emphasize on "random people" because you will be dueling people from outside the academy, not people from the academy itself. You'll have to record the duel, and upload it to your YT account and then post it in a new thread in this special new section that we created for the event. That is a pretty fast process for those who are used to it (Recording & Uploading). Then, of course, you will be receiving an award for your efforts, despite the duel result, you will be getting DPs. (If you Won: 250DP - If you Lose: 125DP) Also, for each 5 videos you record, you'll get a bonus amount of Duel Points (1000DP). Now that issomething that many would have loved if it was there when they first joined DA years(or Decades) ago, it would have saved them a lot of effort and time.

Aside from this, there will be a specific ranking system, separated from the BA and the SA rankings. It will consist of Wins/Loses/Draws ratio and will be posted in a pinned topic somewhere in this section. The event is endless, once each 3 months the rankings will be reset, and the top 3 on the ladder will receive "special" treats from the Academy, that will remain a secret for now. We will be able to know the amount of your wins and loses from your videos. This is the new free-money-like(W.e anzo meant, I really don't know, so don't ask) of this academy, after selling decks and graphics, since that can be profitable sometimes
if you have a nice reputation in one of these two fields.

The good news? There is NO deck restrictions, which means you get to use any troll-ish deck and still get paid for it e_e. Since this event is about dueling people from outside the academy, what you use in your duels is not our business. What matters is that you upload and share the link of your YT in DA, in that section we talked about earlier, and we'll do the rest such as updating your ranking and making sure everyone in the academy will check your video as well.

That's everything you need to know about, if you have any question you can post in this topic, and an admin will happily answer it for you, or any other staff member.

You can download a video recording program from the following link:
http://www.ezvid.com/top_5_free_video_capture_software_for_windows

Last edited by Edward on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionPlay Hard or Go Play Pokemon EmptyRe: Play Hard or Go Play Pokemon

more_horiz
BIG SUPER IMPORTANT EDIT

Everyone is allowed to post their videos, and I mean EVERYONE. So go for it Guest, start spamming this section.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply