Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
DeathStalker
Linda-Senpai
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Flash Dreyar
Jv
12 posters

description[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out - Page 2 Empty[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Pokémon Go for android got a new update

The New version is 0.29.3

You can Download it from the Google Play 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

OR

Directly From Here: 

https://mega.nz/#!IRVCVYyJ!fC-3zH-Utz2e8Z_P1G0-0GwjPE9v26P6CzQsU5J9Im4

Update Links, Description.

Last edited by Jv on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

more_horiz
Yeah some times I have to restart the game for the navigator to update...

description[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

more_horiz
We need an update now! inb4: next month.

Even iOS has not the update, so it will take more time I think.

more_horiz
Keep us in touch since you learn about these updates days ahead smh

more_horiz
Version 0.29.3 out for both iOS\Android.

It seems glitches are still here, like the distance one.

But now servers are down, maybe they are sync\fixing finally the shet since the update came out.

more_horiz
Do i need to uninstall the previous one?

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Do i need to uninstall the previous one?

Doesnt it update automatically? It does for me.

more_horiz
Literally all the update was for, is to fix some "text". Because there totally isn't a million different bugs that are making the game unplayable, currently. Nice work Niantic, fix the important stuff first. >.>

Spoiler :

Last edited by NightBot on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Version 0.29.3 out for both iOS\Android.

It seems glitches are still here, like the distance one.

But now servers are down, maybe they are sync\fixing finally the shet since the update came out.

I hope your right, its very annoying to not even know how close a pokemon is to you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply