Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link

5 posters

description[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link Empty[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link

more_horiz
[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link Pokemon-go

[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link Ae96d85e331d409d8118e2f26dafa645

You can Download the  Pokemon Go app for Android HERE

It is also available for iOS too.

Remember that you can use a Fake GPS Location Spoofer to emulate a location and find pokemons staying on your Bed.

description[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link EmptyRe: [Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link

more_horiz
I think that users from Australia, New Zeland and Japan can install it directly from Play Store

description[Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link EmptyRe: [Android|iOS]Pokemon Go Download Link

more_horiz
And btw, what's with you posting shit on wrong threads lol

more_horiz
Do not download the apk as of yet. The game will launch in a few hours officially. Those who download the apk not only risk getting ip banned, but the maps arent yet stabilized for everybody

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Do not download the apk as of yet. The game will launch in a few hours officially. Those who download the apk not only risk getting ip banned, but the maps arent yet stabilized for everybody

Game has been launched officialy but only in few countries. I already downloaded it and it's really nice. Don't really care if I get banned, I got 5 Pokemon in my room already, I'm lazy to go outside lol.

Maps are good tho, all the PokeStops match with the locations irl, mosques, schools, cafes, libraries etc...

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Game has been launched officialy but only in few countries. I already downloaded it and it's really nice. Don't really care if I get banned, I got 5 Pokemon in my room already, I'm lazy to go outside lol.

Maps are good tho, all the PokeStops match with the locations irl, mosques, schools, cafes, libraries etc...

When it officially launches, you will have to update and reinstall either way, so be patient you are overworking the servers with this rushed download ;-;

more_horiz
MOVED TO GAMING BECAUSE THIS IS CLEARLY NOT A TCG

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

When it officially launches, you will have to update and reinstall either way, so be patient you are overworking the servers with this rushed download ;-;

I live in Bosnia, so when it comes to things like these, we get them way too later or never at all. First official launch isn't even in US lol. I'll just reinstal it if it comes out here but I already made progress in game and connected with Google so I think I'm safe for now...

more_horiz
Yes but the servers are overloaded now, thanks to people getting it before release, thus delaying it for us who want to play properly ;-;

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yes but the servers are overloaded now, thanks to people getting it before release, thus delaying it for us who want to play properly ;-;

Reopen it, happened to me once

more_horiz
how can I capture Xerneas?

more_horiz
Niantic has started banning the ones who are getting the apk. Please delete this topic and wait for the actual release

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Niantic has started banning the ones who are getting the apk. Please delete this topic and wait for the actual release

I have few question though

How can they start banning people if we have the same app, only instaled from the unknown source?
They could never know except based on our locations which is kind of unreliable.

It's like stealing a baloon on a free baloon day

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I have few question though

How can they start banning people if we have the same app, only instaled from the unknown source?
They could never know except based on our locations which is kind of unreliable.

It's like stealing a baloon on a free baloon day

Because the app is only meant for specific regions atm. You have to wait for your turn when it is officially released on the app store. Niantic always has put up a disclaimer that if you download apks of their games, you risk getting banned

more_horiz
Still not going to delete it since I've caught Gastly!

more_horiz
^ best reason ever.

Anyway we cares of being Banned, now there are like 50+ GYMs arround myself and this moring no one.

So if they really ban, what it's just a rumor so far on the net and anyway you can change IP or Google Account, they have a lot of work. (Plus it was during the Closed Beta test when people shared the APK)

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
^ best reason ever.

Anyway we cares of being Banned, now there are like 50+ GYMs arround myself and this moring no one.

So if they really ban, what it's just a rumor so far on the net and anyway you can change IP or Google Account, they have a lot of work. (Plus it was during the Closed Beta test when people shared the APK)

I like how Medicine and Architecture Univerisities are Gyms at my place

more_horiz
They look cool, My nearest one is a Gym with Tangela  :v

more_horiz
They shut down the servers apparently. They are saying us gets it today while eu by the end of the week. FFS

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
They shut down the servers apparently. They are saying us gets it today while eu by the end of the week. FFS

Well, it was fun while it lasted lol

more_horiz
Why does europe get spat on so hard though ;---; jesus chrust

more_horiz
Since when is US>EU I thought we discovered that shit lmao

more_horiz
Us has the power to bend facts with their freedom. It's common knowledge tbh

more_horiz
To those who cheated to get it early: whats it like? is it cool?

more_horiz
How long till this hits North America? I'm going to the mountains in a week and obviously there will be good pokemon, because mountains.  Oh Shit

more_horiz
its already in the playstore but insists that the servers are down

more_horiz
Shet, Look at news it seems people already died trying to capture pokemons ._. 

1 drop from a bridge etc ._.

more_horiz
ALREADY? Do you have a link to this?

more_horiz
Calling it now, Pokemon Go won't last a month before they remove it from the store due to all the lawsuits from injuries/deaths.

https://i.imgur.com/bOw1ALY.jpg

more_horiz
No they dont care lol. If people are dumb enough to jump off bridges to get a pikachu, then they dont even deserve to file a lawsuit. Also this is not new either, their other game ingress had many stupid deaths as well.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum