Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
DeathStalker
Linda-Senpai
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Flash Dreyar
Jv
12 posters

description[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out Empty[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

more_horiz
Pokémon Go for android got a new update

The New version is 0.29.3

You can Download it from the Google Play 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

OR

Directly From Here: 

https://mega.nz/#!IRVCVYyJ!fC-3zH-Utz2e8Z_P1G0-0GwjPE9v26P6CzQsU5J9Im4

Update Links, Description.

Last edited by Jv on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out EmptyRe: [Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

more_horiz
Welp I don't care for that update, nothing excitingly new happened. Come on and release the other gen Pokemon. D:

description[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out EmptyRe: [Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out

more_horiz
I want gyroscope

more_horiz
Do i have to delete the current apk and get this?

more_horiz
Nop.

Just install this.

more_horiz
I deleted the apk beforehand for extra space but yeah works like a charm ^^. My town is in literal war right now with poke gyms lol

more_horiz
Does this game requires its own section or are you folks getting by? lol

more_horiz
welp I got 200 magikarp kandy, i needz 200 more for za GYARADOS

more_horiz
I hope they add PokeCenters in the next update...I run out of Potions way too fast and get them from Pokestops way too little.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Does this game requires its own section or are you folks getting by? lol

I don't think so.

Linda-Senpai wrote:
I hope they add PokeCenters in the next update...I run out of Potions way too fast and get them from Pokestops way too little.

Meanwhile, I'm over here discarding all my 20HP Potions, because I need the room and I don't live anywhere close to a Gym, so I have no use for them. Q.Q

more_horiz
So... since until now I just captured pokemons, then evolved them Without using any Stardust to powe-up, since I have 23116 Stardust maybe the time has come *-*

[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out 51134c4db06c4245ad280088b1622f80

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
So... since until now I just captured pokemons, then evolved them Without using any Stardust to powe-up, since I have 23116 Stardust maybe the time has come *-*

[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out 51134c4db06c4245ad280088b1622f80

No Jv..I have 192,662 stardust don't power up yet...keep evolving...use stardust only when u needs it

more_horiz
Err how do you guys get so much stardust lol? I don't level up Pokemon before evolving either, but those evolved Pokemon need it.

more_horiz
DeathStalker clearly is an addict who plays it 24/7, and he probably lives in a city with a apartment within rang of 3 PokeStops & a Gym, only logical explanation.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Err how do you guys get so much stardust lol? I don't level up Pokemon before evolving either, but those evolved Pokemon need it.

I know that you get some when you catch Pokemon.  You also get some as part of the Defender Bonus for helping hold a gym, but I don't know if there are other ways.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
DeathStalker clearly is an addict who plays it 24/7, and he probably lives in a city with a apartment within rang of 3 PokeStops & a Gym, only logical explanation.

And has Incense on him along with lure modules on those pokestops x:

also anyone here managed to level up magikarp?

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:

Only 3? I live within 10 minutes of like 20 pokestops and 4 gyms. By foot and bike.

more_horiz
random team Instinct member droppin by

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:

In my town, both Team Mystic and Valor agreed to jump Team Instinct wherever we see them. Looks like we found ourselves one, boys. Get him.

more_horiz
My ankle is sprained though, Linda.  [Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out 2731074536

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:

Instinct best team

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
WondeRy wrote:

Instinct best team

You can get jumped too

more_horiz
How are you guys finding poke with the 3 footstep glitch ._.

more_horiz
Casue anyway you still see the pokemon's radar place. It if was the "5" , while you are getting near it passes from 5 to 3 and finally to 1. ._.

[Android]Pokémon Go Version 0.29.3 Out Pokemon-go-bug-paws-320x320

Haven't you noticied that detail the whole game, even before the glitch? ._.

more_horiz
Yes but thats not accurate at all now. Ive had pokemon who were 5th place on the grid spawn in front of me randomly

more_horiz
maybe that happened because of the server not working a few days ago. I heard the server got hacked.

more_horiz
It's a glitch that is probably being done to keep the servers in check while they fix bugs etc. It really kinda hinders the game so i hope they fix it really soon

more_horiz
Any patch notes?

more_horiz
Not any i know of. The next patch im guessing should be next week though

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yes but thats not accurate at all now. Ive had pokemon who were 5th place on the grid spawn in front of me randomly

That's another glitch that I've noticed.  Sometimes, the list doesn't update, so you can end up with lists of Pokemon that aren't nearby.  The best way that I've found to get around this is to regularly restart the app so that the list is forced to update.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply