Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? Empty[DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone?

more_horiz
A while back a bunch of our members requested that we get a some kind of a dark theme instead of our current light one. So, we started working on a dark theme - don't get all hyped up, we're not finished with it yet. However, If anyone has something they'd like to have on our yet-to-come theme then post below. Anything you have in mind you believe would be cool to have on DA. Literally anything that cross your mind; sky is the limit.

I didn't want to make this topic, so It's a one time opportunity. I'm going to lock it in like a day or two, so if you've got something then make use of this window of time and share your thoughts. If you have no unique ideas then surf the internet and abuse Google if you have to, look for something other forums have that you like and post it in this topic.

Shoot.

description[DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? EmptyRe: [DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone?

more_horiz
Master Anzo has fullfiled your prayers!

description[DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? EmptyRe: [DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone?

more_horiz
Hmm ... I like the blend of Black and orange, but that's just me.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:

It has orange on it.

more_horiz
[DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? Darnit10rip my browser decided to finally cache up. Sad I'm going to miss you, Dark DA skin.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:

It has orange on it.

Yea, how about you don't say what we have for now. lol

@DMK No worries, It won't be long before you manually have it catch the dark theme.

more_horiz
Dark Theme?

Hell fucking yes!

If you just put the one we had 2 years ago it would be nice :>

more_horiz
*insert obligatory black joke here*

more_horiz
Btw, are we getting our Pink then?

more_horiz
I would very much appreciate my pink back.

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
I would very much appreciate my pink back.

Can two of us be starters pls?? :<

more_horiz
I forbid you from being Pink. Such colors are reserved for real men.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Yeah, right...
Idk who was running away from it for whole time :>

more_horiz
He never said he was a real man

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Oh yeah, I kind of didn't notice that

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

What are you then?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

What are you then?

I'm dat boi and I demand that Pink!

[DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? Raf,220x200,075,f,fafafa:ca443f4786

oh shit whaddup

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Wait, so then that means the old meme is legit? N is a guy irl! You heard it here first folks!

more_horiz
Everyone has a little guy inside of them... (that didn't come out as planned)

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

:3

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

We're all pregnant #confirmed  [DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? 1144978906

more_horiz
WAIT WHAT?!

I'M FUCKING 16, BETTER CALL MTV BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

more_horiz
You guys have been wanting a dark skin for about a year now and when i make a topic about it you suddently want to talk about Pink and pregnancy [DA] Eerrm 'dark' skin anyone? 4204681869

I'll lock this topic today in few hours, if you got something to add this would be a good time to do so.

more_horiz
Speechlessly waiting for black skin then

more_horiz
Pink is priority tho

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply