Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark text on dark posting area. Can I change it? EmptyDark text on dark posting area. Can I change it?

more_horiz
As the title implies, I have this nag about how my dark text appears on dark BG, while I type out a post. Picture included. If this is merely a problem of theme, how do I change it? I use Opera, if that says anything.
Dark text on dark posting area. Can I change it? Xwr49
Dark text on dark posting area. Can I change it? Xsjd4

descriptionDark text on dark posting area. Can I change it? EmptyRe: Dark text on dark posting area. Can I change it?

more_horiz
Hmm how i remember this problem had the ones who use opera as browser... So whicj program you use?

descriptionDark text on dark posting area. Can I change it? EmptyRe: Dark text on dark posting area. Can I change it?

more_horiz
I use Opera, if that says anything.

I mentioned that for a reason. Guess I'm out of luck then.

more_horiz
Lol didnt see part about Opera :D Then use mozilla firefox. I think its the best choice. If you dont have it you can download it :D

more_horiz
I prefer Opera as my main browser. I'll just stick to using Word for making up posts then. THank you for the answer, Thread can be closed, I guess.

more_horiz
Hey wait what is your contry?

more_horiz
Opera is not following latest standards that are used world wide same as IE except that IE totally refuses to follow anything which is not from Microsoft or in its partnership. Firefox is the most advanced browser out there followed by Chrome which might be as good in future if it gets all support that Firefox has and accepts some latest code standards. Its always a battle that opensource ppl win and all corporation browsers end up following them.

There might be a solution for your problem. You see that big "A" button with small A on it too. Click it and see if it will change. If not, then click it again.

If that does not help, click it again, select your text and give it some color from color button. if it does not become chosen color then click "A" button again. If that does not help, download Firefox and your life will be enhanced by the cool foxy.

more_horiz
Whadya know, the Aa thingie helped! Yays for Amy, you're cool! Also, LOKOS, it's not related to the subject, but my country is under my avatar. Yes, we're from 1 place.

CASE CLOSED.

PS I just like Opera, got used to it too much. Not being a fanboy or hater, just got used to it. Anywho, thanks again.

more_horiz
Since the case is solved we can lock this thread.

It will be useful for Opera ppl that have same problems and as far as I know all Opera users had it. So if you ppl see anyone asking for same problem just link them this thread :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum