Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Supreme King Event Nominations - June

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Nuran
DMK
PowerNova
Linda-Senpai
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Kangaroo-Jolty
Lux
Galaksii
13 posters

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations - June - Page 2 EmptySupreme King Event Nominations - June

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Supreme King Event Nominations - June - Page 2 Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of June have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t46763-the-quest-for-supreme-king-rules#474908

Remember: Everyone who is active and deserves it can be nominated, except Administrators.

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations - June - Page 2 EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Nominations - June

more_horiz
I'll just bump this

What happens if we don't get another nominee? 5-people tournaments are dumb.

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations - June - Page 2 EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Nominations - June

more_horiz
We will, do not worry.  Wink

more_horiz
I'll nominate Crimson.

There, happy? :p

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
We have 5 nominees, I need one more to start the tournament.

Man who taught you people how to count?

1. Mr. Kandy
2. Galaksi
3. DanelerH
4. ScottyAdams
5. JC The Shadow Hunter
6. SilentKatana
7. username290
8. CrimsonOverlord

seriously...how did you guys count this as 5? .-.

more_horiz
My apologizes for my horrible math Supreme King Event Nominations - June - Page 2 3974120512 

Alright,

@Mr.Kandy
@Galaksii
@SilentKatana
@username290
@ScottyAdams
@JC the shadow hunter
@CrimsonOverlord
@DanelerH

You all have received a PM, you need to confirm your participation in the tournament. Once done, we can start.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
I'll nominate Crimson.

There, happy? :p

Hory shet scotty ;---; i hope i meet your expectations

more_horiz
Swag Mrkandy for prez

more_horiz
You know it's me bois and garls :3

more_horiz
Im the true hero of da!

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im the true hero of da!

No .-.

more_horiz
There is a possibilty that some of you received two PM's, that's because some message were not sent. If that's the case, just ignore one and reply. 

So far only Kandy, Crimson and Galaksii confirmed.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im the true hero of da!

No .-.

But i made it to SOl just because of heroes ;-; they were my comrades

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im the true hero of da!

No .-.

Anyone can do that

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im the true hero of da!

No .-.

Anyone can do that

And yet no one has lol. You are welcome to try though

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Im the true hero of da!

No .-.

Anyone can do that

And yet no one has lol. You are welcome to try though

Really would but I don't have time, idk what are ven conditions to Rank up here...

more_horiz
Meh

more_horiz
well speechless bumping

more_horiz
Why the fuck is there need to bump anything anymore?!

It's already 30th, just start this stupid thing, you're only wasting time

more_horiz
I'll start it tonight. My apologies, I have been lil busy lately.

more_horiz
I still don't get why you turned this into a tournament...
The Supreme king can't brag about being a celebrity who's loved here anymore T.T
Anyway Cheering for Crim~!

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
The Supreme king can't brag about being a celebrity who's loved here anymore T.T

F-faer ;-;. I'll do my best !

more_horiz
Y'all dead

It would be better if you voted, your lives could at least be speared Supreme King Event Nominations - June - Page 2 4204681869

more_horiz
faervel wrote:

Because I got sick and tired of people who did absolutely NOTHING winning a popularity contest, so I changed it so that you guys have to actually EARN the right to be called supreme. (Yeah this was my idea. You're welcome :D)

more_horiz
Someone lock this up please.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply