Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
PowerNova
UniqueHope
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
Black*5tar
Anzo
lord drakus
LòKóS
12 posters

pollWho shall be the next Supreme King?

Power Nova
78%
spottysn1per
22%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

more_horiz
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Rika Furude!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

more_horiz
go power nova

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

more_horiz
Spotty

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
personally i think spotty has a better chance. Gimme bro

PS. i was ur first vote spot :D

more_horiz
Last day of voting!

more_horiz
So the voting is won by PowerNova! Will he get the title? Will be known only after he finishes his match versus Rika Furude!

more_horiz
Bumping in case ya both didn't see it.

more_horiz
Good luck, Yova

more_horiz
whyd you guys vote for someone who is never on?

more_horiz
Because sn1per is more inactive.

more_horiz
so the only two choices are inactives. welp default win for me

more_horiz
GG

more_horiz
Can do one if he gets back in time

more_horiz
Been awhile N. Just let me know when to catch you.

more_horiz
Good Luck, Nova :3

more_horiz
And here I was hoping to see a duel for the last day of the month '^'

more_horiz
Woah,we only had 2 nominations,that is a bit weird.
Good luck to all contender for the title of Supreme King July 2014.
One question,is it OCG + TCG Card Pool or TCG Card Pool ?

more_horiz
Should be TCG only, but not 100% sure.

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Should be TCG only, but not 100% sure.

therules dont say that.

more_horiz
It is OCG + TCG.

more_horiz
Ok, no problem. I know that makes N smirk like the grinch. I've let you know in the chat, but I need to get offline until this storm calms down some here where I stay, so give me about 30 minutes to an hour and I'll try to come back online. If not, I'm sure I will be able to soon some time after the aforementioned time period unless we lose power.

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Ok, no problem. I know that makes N smirk like the grinch. I've let you know in the chat, but I need to get offline until this storm calms down some here where I stay, so give me about 30 minutes to an hour and I'll try to come back online. If not, I'm sure I will be able to soon some time after the aforementioned time period unless we lose power.

The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! 9e7cea28a3aba049f92bea7e5816371f

more_horiz
Man, I want to watch this duel :3

more_horiz
They have to upload it to YouToube or the duel won't count.
I guess N will upload it to "Linda Cicada".

more_horiz
Is that really a rule?

more_horiz
It actually isn't a rule. They also can duel without recording the duel, but it would be whole lot better if they did record.

more_horiz
you guys know he is too inactive for us to ever duel right

more_horiz
Nova wins by default~! x3

more_horiz
I haven't been inactive, we just miss each other. Give me a time after 5pm and I can do it during the week. Weekends its pretty much anytime.

more_horiz
I think so

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply