Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Supreme King Event Nominations - June

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Nuran
DMK
PowerNova
Linda-Senpai
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Kangaroo-Jolty
Lux
Galaksii
13 posters

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations - June EmptySupreme King Event Nominations - June

more_horiz
Supreme King Event Nominations - June Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of June have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t46763-the-quest-for-supreme-king-rules#474908

Remember: Everyone who is active and deserves it can be nominated, except Administrators.

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations - June EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Nominations - June

more_horiz
Your crazzy idea of turning everything here in tournament is really stupid Botto, you're killing one of our best events. Some things are better just the way they are...

Mr.Kandy

Last edited by Galaksii on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations - June EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Nominations - June

more_horiz
Going with my boy @Galaksii. It's not like anyone has done something worthy this month anyway Supreme King Event Nominations - June 3974120512

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Your crazzy ideas of turning everything here in tournament is really stupid Botto, you're killing one of our best events. Some things are better just the way they are...

Mr.Kandy

It's not only Botto's idea, we staffers discussed it and realized that SK is not much...just one simple duel. 

Besides, if these changes go bad we'll just return to the old rusty system.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Your crazzy ideas of turning everything here in tournament is really stupid Botto, you're killing one of our best events. Some things are better just the way they are...

Mr.Kandy

It's not only Botto's idea, we staffers discussed it and realized that SK is not much...just one simple duel. 

Yeah but voting and nominating have a charm of their own, having a tournament is less fun to be honest...

Who is the King anyway?!

more_horiz
Galaskii wrote:
Who is the King anyway?!

Kangaroo-Jolty is the current Supreme King, or "Supreme Queen", as she prefers.

Also, these changes aren't yet permanent, we're simply testing them out.

more_horiz
Whoever it is, if its me that we're talking about, then she's rekt

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Lux wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

Mr.Kandy

Yeah but voting and nominating have a charm of their own, having a tournament is less fun to be honest...

Who is the King anyway?!

I think that you are just a bit nostalgic over the good old times. But I think that this new system is actually a lot better.

more_horiz
Well ill nominate daneler as he has just won a tournament and an event.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Lux wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

Mr.Kandy

Who is the King anyway?!

I think that you are just a bit nostalgic over the good old times. But I think that this new system is actually a lot better.

-No

And Kangaroo, few people here underestimated me, once...

more_horiz
*yawns*

Ill nominate @scot, since theres very few people here to nominate after all..

more_horiz
You pretty much judging the book by it's cover man, at least give it a shot Supreme King Event Nominations - June 3974120512

more_horiz
You can nominate staff too uk

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Lux wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Lux wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

Mr.Kandy

Who is the King anyway?!

-No

And Kangaroo, few people here underestimated me, once...

I think youll find its not an underestimitation, more so im not really fused, ill either play you or another, in the the event ill either win or lose, soooooooooo meh.

more_horiz
Nominating JC for warming up my Survival Master title for me for so long. Thanks buddy.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Nominating JC for warming up my Survival Master title for me for so long. Thanks buddy.

Lucky Bastard! Supreme King Event Nominations - June 3974120512

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Lucky Bastard! Supreme King Event Nominations - June 3974120512

I beat you clean as a whistle.

more_horiz
@SilentKatana

Trick or Treat bro. One of the very few that actually earned nomination lately

more_horiz
Ending this on June 25th, so hurry up and nominate someone.

more_horiz
fuck it. I nominate username290

more_horiz
No one nominated me Sad , meh gl everyone

more_horiz
July is about to start tho

more_horiz
We have 5 nominees, I need one more to start the tournament.

more_horiz
Nobody nominated me ;-;

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Nobody nominated me ;-;

Shut up, nobody will Supreme King Event Nominations - June 4204681869

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Nobody nominated me ;-;

You saw through my plan D: WHY BETRAY A FELLOW HERO?!

more_horiz
I was rushed by botto so I chose a random ;-;. I've let you all down ;-;

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Your crazzy idea of turning everything here in tournament is really stupid Botto, you're killing one of our best events. Some things are better just the way they are...

Mr.Kandy

the event was neva good tho ;/ we didnt even get a duel until like 6 months after we started the event

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Nobody nominated me ;-;

You saw through my plan D: WHY BETRAY A FELLOW HERO?!

AWW SHIT?!
I DIDN'T KNOWWWW, FORGIVE MEHH

more_horiz
Crimzu nominate someone  Guns

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply