Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Supreme King Event Nominations -November

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Galaksii
Kangaroo-Jolty
Pepchoninga
CrimsonOverlord
Centrik
Lux
Alisae
Drunkion
12 posters

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations -November EmptySupreme King Event Nominations -November

more_horiz
Supreme King Event Nominations -November Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of November have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t48814-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules#513647

Remember: Anyone who is active and deserves it, can be nominated, except Administrators.

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations -November EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Nominations -November

more_horiz
I nominate @Danelerh

descriptionSupreme King Event Nominations -November EmptyRe: Supreme King Event Nominations -November

more_horiz
omg it's happening!

more_horiz
If her title have been taken away from her, the  it's @Kangaroo-Jolty. If not it's Alisae

more_horiz
I nominate myself though I'm not worthy. A try doesn't hurt.

Next Supreme King needs to be the one who doesn't use meta.

more_horiz
Wait, you can nominate yourself?

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Wait, you can nominate yourself?

No, Centrik is just a special little cookie.

more_horiz
Nominate @drunkion

more_horiz
I nominate my babe @Alisae

No need to say anything, he recked shit last circuit ^^

more_horiz
@NightBot are you gonna host this using the tournament system? (which I created! Supreme King Event Nominations -November 1554389127 )

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
@NightBot are you gonna host this using the tournament system? (which I created! Supreme King Event Nominations -November 1554389127 )

Nope cuz no one liked it Supreme King Event Nominations -November 3974120512

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
Lux wrote:

Nope cuz no one liked it Supreme King Event Nominations -November 3974120512

y'all suck

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

No, I dropped it.

more_horiz
It's prolly shit anyways lol...

Wow, nobody gonna nominate me Sad

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Lux wrote:

No, I dropped it.

There goes your Administrator of the year vote

more_horiz
What the fuck is this bs, you take my title from me only 2 months ago on an activity basis, not my activity btw, just forum quiteness, then you host this again fresh, fuck that give me back my title!  i earned it the hard way and defended it for christ sake its mine.

As a fine boxer in muhammad ali once stated, to be the champ you have to beat the champ,  and no one beat me!

Thank you btw luxray.

more_horiz
you still will be the one dueling i think, if you win they should gib it back

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
you still will be the one dueling i think, if you win they should gib it back

I shouldnt have to duel for my title, its already mine by right, only after a challenger is voted should i have to duel to defend MY TTITLE!

more_horiz
Plus, it should be a lot more fun to try to take the current SK. Just being given it isn't that much fun now is it?

more_horiz
It's because of the op misconception . The one who gets voted gets to duel the last sk, in this case being jolty. You are not simply granted the title by votes only.

more_horiz
What Kanga mean is, she was not defeated as the Supreme Queen, hence her title, judging by her rank title, should be given back as it is unfairly taken away.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
What the fuck is this bs, you take my title from me only 2 months ago on an activity basis, not my activity btw, just forum quiteness, then you host this again fresh, fuck that give me back my title!  i earned it the hard way and defended it for christ sake its mine.

As a fine boxer in muhammad ali once stated, to be the champ you have to beat the champ,  and no one beat me!

Thank you btw luxray.

I get you. 
This event turned into shit ever since they removed the old system. It's not okay to turn every single thing into a tournament people, shit gets boring!
Anyway, return the crown to the girl

more_horiz
For the last time. The crown will be returned, we even made a new template for that. 

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT. It's the old system aka by votes and the guy/girl chosen gets to fight the reigning champ. 

we good now?

more_horiz
@Trickster

more_horiz
Since Jolty is queen (Again! cheers) and bote is already nominated, guess I'll nominate then @Pepchoninga (I'd feel bad if you wouldn't get nominated :/)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
For the last time. The crown will be returned, we even made a new template for that. 

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT. It's the old system aka by votes and the guy/girl chosen gets to fight the reigning champ. 

we good now?

Fuck yeah we good boi!
Too bad I don't have a system to duel on

more_horiz
Get ygopro boiii

more_horiz
And I'ma just nominate @PowerNova

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:

Thank you btw luxray.

Your title was taken because the event was put on a dateless hiatus, also because you had stopped dueling. Since the event is back, you will get the title back, so just calm the hell down...
And if you're wondering why it hasn't been reinstated yet, well, because I'd rather do that after you've successfully defended it.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Since Jolty is queen (Again! cheers) and bote is already nominated, guess I'll nominate then @Pepchoninga (I'd feel bad if you wouldn't get nominated :/)

Thank you buddy, I think I've done enough past couple of months to at least deserve a nomination ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply