Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Clash Royale thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DMK
Anzo
Linda-Senpai
10 posters

descriptionClash Royale thread - Page 32 EmptyClash Royale thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clash Royale is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.

Clash Royale is an online multiplayer game where players battle each other in real time. The battles happen in an arena where both players have three towers, placed at opposite ends of the screen. The goal is to destroy all three towers as possible within the given time limit. The player who destroys more towers than his opponent wins, destroying all three towers results in instant victory and more trophies. If the player destroys the middle tower, he will automatically win and destroy all the other towers, if remained. The middle tower however, is the hardest to get as the middle tower has alot more health than the left and right tower, players must do whatever it takes for them to reach the middle.

Cards :
During gameplay, the player is randomly offered four cards to place on the battlefield at any time. When a card is used, another randomly chosen card replaces it. Each card costs a certain amount of elixir (which is automatically generated during gameplay) to use. More powerful cards generally cost more elixir.
More cards can be earned from chests, gained by winning battles, or by buying them from an in-game shop. Cards come in different rarities, where rarer cards tend to be more powerful. Cards can also be upgraded; if the player has multiples of a particular card, they can be merged to form a higher-level version of the same card for a specific amount of gold.
Game cards are classified according to rarity:

• Common
  • Rare
  • Epic
  • Legendary

Common cards are often low elixir troop cards or units, multiple common cards can be found on most chests and cards of the same type can be upgraded when you reach the exact number of cards required for that certain unit.
Rare cards are higher level units that consumes greater amount of elixir for deployment. Mostly are composed of basic spell, high damage or high defense troops.
Epic cards can mostly be found on magical chests. These cards are either units, spells or building with special skills and attributes that can greatly affect the success of your arena battles.
Legendary cards are the rarest and most valuable. Legendary cards can be very hard to find. So far as of this update there are only 2 kinds of these cards in the game and more legendary cards will soon be introduced as fans have speculated. No confirmation has been made at this point by Supercell though.
It is also important to note that specific cards will only be unlocked once you reach certain arenas within the game.
Chests :
Winning battles earns you chests. These chests contain cards and gold the player can use to improve their deck. As with the cards, chests come in different rarities, the more rare chests offering more valuable rewards. Opening chests takes time however, and the rarer the chest, the more hours it takes to open one. The game does offer the option to open chests right away with an in-game currency, gems. Chests can also be bought with gems in the shop section, where they are unlocked instantly.
The rarity and quality of the chest comes in this order: wooden chest (only in training camp), free chest (you get every 4 hours), silver chest, golden chest, giant chest, magical chest, and super magical chest.
There is also a crown chest that is available every 24 hours, which you unlock instantly by destroying 10 towers in battles.
Players however, do not get chests from the training arena nor friendly battles.

Source: Wikipedia

My opinion:
I really like this game. I have been playing Clash of Clash for more than a year, and I enjoy this game as much. It's really fun and everyone should try it.

descriptionClash Royale thread - Page 32 EmptyRe: Clash Royale thread

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
It's a good deck but mine version with Zap is better. It's only Zap instead of Goblins. You cannot run no Zap!

You can run a deck without zap ._., tho zap is good it is simply not neccessary in this deck, you cycle so quickly its unreal, goblins add pressure while fire spirit and princess can chip away at swarms, log pushes enemies back giving you better placement of your ice spirit, ice spirit also essentially acts as a zap, so zap is indeed a card in which everyone should run in hog-based, giant based decks with 3.1+ elixir, but again it simply isnt needed

more_horiz
Zap gives more value for 2 Elixir in this deck than Goblins do. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Zap gives more value for 2 Elixir in this deck than Goblins do. 

Not true at all....... but ok, tryit, you'll see what I mean

more_horiz
It's not the deck I run anyway. 

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:D

more_horiz
Took ya long enough

more_horiz
Took me 300 wins less than you 

more_horiz
And 4 legendarily more.

more_horiz
I use two in my deck

Btw you bastard, got to Level 10 with 8k donations, I needed 10k, meaning you have stronger cards (but you also have Level 9 Zap compared to my Level 10 <3) 

more_horiz
I don't upgrade them cause it's not worth it at this level, better invest it in legendaries from the shop instead.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I don't upgrade them cause it's not worth it at this level, better invest it in legendaries from the shop instead.

^ true

currently at 3600, fuckin giant poison decks are annoying... but THEY BOTH GETTIN NERFED

and yea unless you know that you need to upgrade your cards to STAY in legendary then do so, but if your good at staying in legendary just save up 40k

also anzo you need a lv 10 zap, its mandatory ._. not optional, zap best card

more_horiz
Ikr it's not optional Clash Royale thread - Page 32 3974120512 

I don't need 40k gold for Legendary cuz I'm fine with them. I'd rather use that Gold to upgrade cards I am using. 

more_horiz
Bought Princess from the shop.

Currently at +3100

Saving for another 40k lol

I ain't upgrading zap Clash Royale thread - Page 32 4204681869

My current deck: 12/1/0
- Ice Spirit
- Zap
- Guards
- Princess
- Musketeer
- Giant
- Sparky
- Rocket

more_horiz
I got 112k gold  bitch

more_horiz
When was the last time you spent any? lol

more_horiz
Today. I have bought Arena 9 pack. Got Inferno Dragon.

more_horiz
Chet, you're spending money.

more_horiz
Sitting at +3220 atm cheers

Deck:
Ice Spirit
Zap
Mega Minion
Princess
Inferno Tower
Giant
Sparky
Rocket

more_horiz
Bump

How come people stopped posting here. This was my favorite topic  Mad

more_horiz
idk just died

im sitting at 3700 now,

lavahound is fuckin OP

more_horiz
On a quest today,

Got 15 000 gold and 970 gems. I need to play them Grand Challenge's until I got 40k so I can buy an Ice Wizard in the shop so it can go to Level 2.

I still main this deck, I've just leveled up my cards:

Level 10 Zap
Level 10 Barbarians
Level 10 Cannon
Level 8 Musketeer
Level 7 Giant (150/200)
Level 7 Fireball
Level 2 Princess
Level 1 Ice Wizard

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what deck you're running?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I beat ur deck :>

Sitting at +3050 at the moment. Though I keep moving up and down between 2900-3100; back and forth.

I'm running this little naughty deck:
Level 1 Princess
Level 7 Rocket
Level 9 Fire Spirits
Level 9 Zap
Level 7 Mega Minion
Level 9 Knight
Level 9 Mortar
Level 7 Inferno Tower

Only decks I have an effy score against are Lavahounds with Lightening, or anything else with Tombstone.

more_horiz
Anzo when was the last time you were above me in trophies?  Clash Royale thread - Page 32 2896007000

more_horiz
Dunno, been a while since I checked your trophies, though I'm not playing much these days so I wouldn't be surpirised if you're up there for a while now.

Anyhow, got Graveyard from a Magical Chest :>

My deck is currently like this:

Princess
Miner
Graveyard
Tombstone
Mega Minion
Archers
Zap
Fireball

more_horiz
Bump.

Current at 3516 trophy.

Deck:
Ice Golem
Mega Minion
Princess
Miner
Log
Fireball
Furnace
Inferno Tower

more_horiz
It was about time you get above me Clash Royale thread - Page 32 1151057309

more_horiz
I'm up there for a while now lol

Though I went on deck testing marathon last night and now I'm back down to 3200s.

more_horiz
Im at 4k, catch up bitches

more_horiz
Meh .-.

more_horiz
At least I'm back to 3200

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: