Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNaturia Stun Deck EmptyNaturia Stun Deck

more_horiz
Hello guys i made a Naturia deck but i feel it is to slow can someone help me out please.

here is the decklis.

Monsters 20

Naturia Bamboo Shoot 2x
Naturia Cliff 3x
Naturia Marron 1x
Naturia Cherries 3x
Naturia Horneedle 2x
Naturia Pumpkin 3x
Naturia Butterfly 1x
Naturia Eggplant 2x
Naturia Cosmobeet 2x
Rose lover 1x

Spells 11

Raigeki 1x
One day of peace 1x
Miracle Synchro Fusion 2x
Soul Charge 1x
Terraforming 2x
Twin Twister 2x
Naturia Forest 2x

Traps 9

Bottomless trap hole 1x
Naturia Sacred Tree 3x
Safe zone 2x
Solemn Notice 2x
Solemn Warning 1x

Extra 11

Naturia gaiastralio 1x
Naturia Exterio 1x
Trishula 1x
Crystal wing 1x
Hot red Dragon Archfield 1x
Stardust 1x
Clear wing 1x
Black rose moonlight dragon 1x
Naturia Barkion 1x
Naturia Beast 1x
Meliae of the trees 1x

descriptionNaturia Stun Deck EmptyRe: Naturia Stun Deck

more_horiz
If you feel like your deck is too slow - you could try few draw power cards (R.I.P. Chicken Game n' Upstart Goblin :/)

more_horiz
One of the problems I see is that you aren't running very many Insects.  This is going to make it a lot harder for you to continuously use the effect of Naturia Sacred Tree.  I would go with
+1 Traptrix Myrmeleo - searches Bottomless Trap Hole and is an EARTH Insect, so it works with Naturia Sacred Tree
-1 Naturia Cliff - It's a Rock, so you can't get its effect with Naturia Sacred Tree, so you have to rely on either using it for a Synchro or your opponent's effect

That will put you at four EARTH Insects (if I counted right), which should balance it out a bit more.  If you need more, Naturia Stinkbug is pretty good, since all of your main deck monsters (except Traptrix Myrmeleo if you add it) are Naturia monsters.

Other cards that are useful are
Primitive Butterfly - I just like the card because it helps to make a Synchro off of an empty field.  You could either run one, two, or none.  (On a side note, if you run two of this card and Gozen Match (the latter sided), I would side out only one copy of Primitive Butterfly.  I like keeping one in just to help keep my Synchro options open.)
Glow-Up Bulb - EARTH Plant (so it works with Naturia Sacred Tree), is a Tuner that can special summon itself from the grave, and synergizes with Meliae of the Trees and Rose Lover.
Spore - While it can't be used with Naturia Sacred Tree (because it's a WIND monster), it does work well with the large number of Plants in your deck, as well as synergizing with Meliae of the Trees and Rose Lover.

Continuing off of what Lux said, you could try Magic Planter.  It sends a face-up continuous trap you control to the grave so that you can draw two cards.  Since you run five continuous traps that have effects when they are removed from the field, this could be very useful.

Safe Zone:  Target an opponent's monster, then use Magic Planter to destroy that monster and draw two cards.
Naturia Sacred Tree:  Use the effect to tribute one monster to special summon another, then use Magic Planter to draw two cards and search a Naturia card.

I would go with
+2 Magic Planter
-1 Terraforming - personal preference of mine to only run one if I'm only running two field spells, plus Magic Planter would allow you to draw them faster, anyways
-1 Naturia Eggplant or Miracle Synchro Fusion

Extra Deck:
I personally prefer Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend over Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, but that's just a preference.  I can see where Hot Red Dragon Archfiend would be more useful in some situations.
Another preference of mine is to run Stardust Spark Dragon instead of Stardust Dragon, but there are, again, instances where Stardust Dragon is better than Stardust Spark Dragon and vice versa.

To fill up the four empty spaces, I would go with
+1 Hi-Speedroid Chanbara - two attacks per Battle Phase and gains ATK during each Damage Step
+1 Ally of Justice Catastor - people say that it isn't as useful anymore, but I find it useful enough to run

and two of the cards listed below:
+1 Tasunoko - This actually just depends on how often you can Synchro a level 3.  It's a Synchro Tuner that can use a monster in your hand as material, so you can more easily access your high-level Synchros like Black Rose Moonlight Dragon.
+1 Goyo Guardian - High ATK, steals an opponent's monster, and is another EARTH monster in case you want to side Gozen Match.
+1 Red Wyvern - Helps get rid of threats that you might not be able to normally get over.
+1 Metaphys Horus - Fits a little more with your "Stun" theme since it would permanently negate the effects of any face-up card on the field.
+1 Black Rose Dragon - Because you have a large number of Plants in your deck, you can use the second effect of Black Rose Dragon to weaken a monster that they put in defense and force it into attack.  If the opponent is forced to play defensively because they're starting to lose, this may be enough to push for game.

I think that's about all the advice I have.  Good luck on the deck.

Last edited by DanelerH on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding three other cards to the list)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply