Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNaturia Deck EmptyNaturia Deck

more_horiz
Can you help me fix my naturia deck? I'm trying the lockdown build, but it failed due to my enemy's deck always getting a strong monster. So that i tried this deck. It worked well but still got more lose than winning with the same enemy.

Monsters : (26)
2x Naturia Bamboo Shoot
3x Naturia Mantis
2x Naturia Dragonfly
3x Naturia Cherry
2x Naturia Cosmobeet
2x Naturia Eggplant
3x Naturia Cliff
1x Naturia Horneedle
2x Naturia Pumpkin
2x Naturia Mosquito
2x Naturia Stinkbug
1x Naturia Rosewhip
1x Naturia Pumpkin

Spells : (12)

1x Lightning Vortex
1x Leodrake's Mane
2x Naturia Forest
1x Megamorph
1x Burden of the Mighty
1x Heavy Storm
1x Pot of Avarice
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Magical Mallet

Traps : (3)

1x Mirror Force
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Void Trap Hole

Extra Deck : (10)

1x Number 39 : Utopia
1x Grenosaurus
2x Naturia Beast
2x Naturia Leodrake
2x Naturia Barkion
2x Naturia Landoise

descriptionNaturia Deck EmptyRe: Naturia Deck

more_horiz
I think step 1 to improving this deck is taking it apart and first making this decision: What kind of Naturias do you want to run? The lockdown variant didn't work out too well, so why not try out one of the other builds, like Naturia Plants or the lesser played Naturia Insects for example.

I say this because right now it seems like you just have way too much going on here right now. And dat card count. Forty-ONE. We want to avoid that. Cut out what we don't need and put it what we do.

Also, I suppose that Extra is fine if you're talking IRL and don't have the money, but on, say, Dueling Network, just uh... just max it out, okay? It'll help, believe me.

more_horiz
I wouldn't run every single naturia lol. Since naturias are good for lock downs, I'd go with the ones that go into a lock down deck.

more_horiz
What about the Dragonfly - Mosquito combo? which build focusing on that monster? Mosquito and Dragonfly always helps when i tried my lockdown and fail.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply