Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[solved]Banned from chatbox for no reason? Empty[solved]Banned from chatbox for no reason?

more_horiz
Banned from chatbox from admin named crimson Overlord that was racist and cyber bullying me cause i dont play D/D/D and such.

description[solved]Banned from chatbox for no reason? EmptyRe: [solved]Banned from chatbox for no reason?

more_horiz
Nah, you were banned because you were acting like a spoiled brat, calling others trash. Crimson never said anything in that direction lmao.

description[solved]Banned from chatbox for no reason? EmptyRe: [solved]Banned from chatbox for no reason?

more_horiz
lol what? Since when did i become racist and cyber bullied you? In fact you were the one calling people various names for an hour nonstop and i warned you,yet you kept trash talking people. I did what was right at the moment so yeah if you behave,we will unban you

more_horiz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, man, Crimson didn't cyber bully you at all ... In fact, you were the one cyber bullying others. Nor was he racist.

more_horiz
Seeing as there are multiple eyewitnesses stating you were in fact breaking chatbox rules, I'm gonna go ahead and say the ban was justified. Your ban will be lifted in 3 days.
~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply