Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ScottyAdams
Flash Dreyar
Tankmon-x
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Leo
WondeRy
Coolarctic1
Vicino
CrimsonOverlord
SilentKatana
14 posters

descriptionCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to DA's first official Cross-Format Tournament!

In this tourney, decks from across the game's history will compete for ultimate glory!

Rules
1. You must choose a deck from the list below, and use it throughout the tournament.
2. You cannot edit the cards of the chosen deck, under any condition. So you must use all and every card the decklist contains.
3.  Neither player may have a side deck, due to the disparity in formats
4. Duels are match, in other words the "best-of-three". You may use whatever Dueling System you and your opponent agree to. (Ygopro, Ygochrome,Devpro, DN, DMG, YVD, SalvationServer , etc)

Decklists
BubbleBeat :

Redox Gadjets :

Tengu Plant :

T.G. Agents :

H.A.T :

Troop Dupe Scoop :

Formula Monarch :

Hand Control :

Vayu Turbo :

T HERO :

Prizes

Code:

1st Place: 6000 DP + 1 Tournament Stack
2nd Place: 3500 DP
3rd Place: 1000 DP

Signup Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN/YGOpro Name:
Chosen List:
Timezone:

Accepted Participants:
CrimsonOverlord - BubbleBeat
WondeRy - Tengu Plant
Coolarctic1 - Redox Gadgets
Vicino - Tengu Plants
Leo - Vayu Turbo
Juelz Anthony Cruz - H.A.T.
Kingdaddydmac - Redox Gadgets
Diabolic Esper - T.G. Agents
Scotty Adams - H.A.T.
Linda-Senpai - Troop Dupe Scoop
Drunkion - Formula Monarchs
SilentKatana - Hand Control

Last edited by SilentKatana on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

more_horiz
faptivity post https://i.imgur.com/ZHbPKGG.png @Diabolic Esper if you can't pm me we can arrange something in this topic

descriptionCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

more_horiz
@WondeRy @Diabolic Esper @Vicino @Linda-Senpai @Leo @Drunkion @Juelz Anthony Cruz

I'm extending the deadline until monday due to the recent DN silliness, please get your duels done by then, or coins will be flipped

more_horiz
Haven't been able to contact Linda-Senpai. Won't respond to my pms.

more_horiz
Ok, so I'm gonna hafta roll dice to determine this, please get more duels done in round 2 people...

WondeRy 1-3 Diabolic 4-6

Vicino 1-3 Linda 4-6

Juelz 1-3 Myself 4-6

Leo 1-3 Drunkion 4-6

more_horiz
The member 'SilentKatana' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 3d-dic10
Result :
Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 Dice-210 Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 One-th10 Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 Dice-310 Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] - Page 2 Dice-610

more_horiz
Round 2 has started!

http://challonge.com/crossformatda

@CrimsonOverlord @WondeRy @Coolarctic1 @Vicino @Leo @Juelz Anthony Cruz @kingdaddydmac @Diabolic Esper @ScottyAdams @Drunkion @Linda-Senpai

Get your duels done and on time;

Deadline is Friday the 1st

Also, some duel rules to emphasize/state for the first time.

1) First turn draw is allowed, as all decks in this tournament existed pre-DUEA rules.

2) You have to take a siding shot, I need to be able to verify that you've copied the decklist correctly/haven't made any changes

-

more_horiz
Aaaaaaiiii Round 2 lets go

more_horiz
Katana, re;Siding screenshots ... I'd love to take 1 but yaknow, DN's kindaaa screwed up lol. WondeRy, whenever's fine by me, but I can only use DN

more_horiz
Take me out of this

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Katana, re;Siding screenshots ... I'd love to take 1 but yaknow, DN's kindaaa screwed up lol. WondeRy, whenever's fine by me, but I can only use DN

I use only DN too atm so its ok . Will catch you in chat.

more_horiz
Activity post

more_horiz
Activity Post.

more_horiz
Active

more_horiz
@SilentKatana ._. um, whatever happened to this?

more_horiz
ABCBooks wrote:
@SilentKatana ._. um, whatever happened to this?

It became hehstorm

more_horiz
The tournament has been canceled due to the lack of duels for round 2 and overall actively.
I apologize to those who were active and looking forward to dueling in this tournament.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply