Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYarn Dorm EmptyYarn Dorm

more_horiz
Yarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clrYarn Dorm Knitting_needles_stuck_in_yarn_ball_md_clr

I would like a dorm that is invite only, where I can invite only certain people in,

very high society and fanciness, with only the most glam of entertainment.

Think of all the people I could help with this.  So fancy, so helpful.

Yarn Dorm 1870-My-Mothers-Picture-Book-The-Dogs-Dinner-Party-Dinner-Party

descriptionYarn Dorm EmptyRe: Yarn Dorm

more_horiz
As in, a dorm where only those invited may enter and view content?

more_horiz
No.  All may view, but not all may comment.

more_horiz
Gets the Senpai seal of denial ;o

Yarn Dorm 2508409715

In all seriousness something like this would lead to alot of problems if everybody could do it o.o and alot of complaints if only Yarn can do it o.o

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yarn Dorm 2508409715

In all seriousness something like this would lead to alot of problems if everybody could do it o.o and alot of complaints if only Yarn can do it o.o

#UrNotInvited

that's the point thooooo..  I'd be so fly and nice  Yarn for all - except the jack holes

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yarn Dorm 2508409715

#UrNotInvited

that's the point thooooo..  I'd be so fly and nice  Yarn for all - except the jack holes

If you think there's jack holes here today, be glad you weren't around 3-4 years ago.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Yarn Tethers wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yarn Dorm 2508409715

#UrNotInvited

If you think there's jack holes here today, be glad you weren't around 3-4 years ago.

I remember those assholes from a few years ago :D

I was one of them...

EDIT: I understand this is days late but I never come here so it's new to me Sad

more_horiz
I want to be invited :c

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply