Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYarn's Here EmptyYarn's Here

more_horiz
Ya' know, like the kind Kittens play with?  Yellow?!  I'm Yarn.  I've always been impressed with this website and am now making an attempt to fully join it.  Summer is here, so the attempt should be a good one.  I hope I can be as productive and as useful as possible.

descriptionYarn's Here EmptyRe: Yarn's Here

more_horiz
Hello there, welcome to Duel Academy! 

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

more_horiz
Welcome to DUel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, Yarn. I'm glad you like this place Wink

more_horiz
-Insert Generic Welcome Here-

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
-Insert Generic Welcome Here-

more_horiz
Hello and welcome to DA!

I am your friendly-neighborhood [TDL] DarkSoul, and I welcome you to the halls of this here establishment of higher education!

I hope you enjoy your time here! Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Smile

more_horiz
Oh.  And some of you may know me by:

Pride, or Pride the Arrogant

more_horiz
@Pride The Arrogant and @Knight_of_Night are still an active account of yours in DA - I presume they're yours. If you're going to settle with your current account, then we're going to lock/delete the other two. Are you settling with your current account?

more_horiz
Drrraven wrote:
@Pride The Arrogant and @Knight_of_Night are still an active account of yours in DA - I presume they're yours. If you're going to settle with your current account, then we're going to lock/delete the other two. Are you settling with your current account?

Yes.  I will settle with this account.  The other two are set up with Old Emails that have too much spam.  I appreciate you finding the info so much though!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply