Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist EmptyYarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist

more_horiz
As the title says, Yarn needs a new look.  This one is nice, but.  You all know me.  You know that other images could represent me even better.

I'd appreciate any friendly friend offering service.

Payment will be..  *ohhh...  Well...  You know.

**Sexy Pose**

descriptionYarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist EmptyRe: Yarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist

more_horiz
It depends on the render which you're wanting to use. If It's interesting enough I might be in for the job.

descriptionYarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist EmptyRe: Yarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
It depends on the render which you're wanting to use. If It's interesting enough I might be in for the job.

Any Frazzled or chaotic woman will be great.  She has to look nice though.  So I'm fine with any image.  Let me think..

Eyeballs, Kicklines, and jewelry are all things I LOVE.

more_horiz
Not sure whether you were asking for Avi or Sig, but hope you like it.

Yarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist 9hKyUQI

Code:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9hKyUQI.png[/img]

Yarn Tethers Needs a GFX Artist YIUPKva

Code:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YIUPKva.png[/img]

more_horiz
Anzo just make a isinis sig.

more_horiz
I was going to actually, but then got lazy and forgot.

more_horiz
Make it now then.

more_horiz
since yarn used it locked. and solved.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum