Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYarn's Retail Experience 1 EmptyYarn's Retail Experience 1

more_horiz
So I've worked at a retail facility for about 8 months now, and have had some funny and really annoying instances.  I will be sharing them from time to time.

One of my very first shifts at the self check-out center of my cashiering area, I had this crazy lady that was trying to price match her chicken that she was purchasing.  I didn't know how to do it on the self check-out machines yet, so I told her that we had to do it at the regular podium register, so we walk like 10 feet, and I continue with her purchase, and then figure out that her price match isn't valid because it's for a 'member's only' kinda thing with the other store, and my job doesn't honor those.  So I told her, and then she proceeds to THROW THE CONTAINER OF RAW CHICKEN AT ME, getting raw chicken juice and goods ALLL over the self check-out and me.

Difficulty Rating 7/10 - Thank you chicken lady.  For the bonus on my pay check.

descriptionYarn's Retail Experience 1 EmptyRe: Yarn's Retail Experience 1

more_horiz
u make murica proud,more stories please

more_horiz
Hahahaha man you sacked by a dead chicken Yarn's Retail Experience 1 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply