Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[DN] Extra Deck Confirmation During RPS Empty[DN] Extra Deck Confirmation During RPS

more_horiz
Due to the recently released new Monarch support, Monarchs have greatly risen in the meta game, so because of this, players were wondering if they could ask they're opponents to confirm their Extra Deck size BEFORE Rock, Paper, Scissors was over, since in real life duels, it is considered public knowledge. Well this is indeed the case on Dueling Network, as seen in this topic [HERE]. So on Dueling Network, you must confirm your Extra Deck size if your opponent asks you for it. Lying about [it, will be deemed "cheating" under Dueling Network's guidelines, which if the Admin overseeing the duel deems intentional, can carry a 5 day ban on your first strike and will be upgraded to a permanent ban on your 2nd strike. So make sure you clearly understand the contexts of the above link, to avoid this.

Last edited by NightBot on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[DN] Extra Deck Confirmation During RPS EmptyRe: [DN] Extra Deck Confirmation During RPS

more_horiz
Understood.

description[DN] Extra Deck Confirmation During RPS EmptyRe: [DN] Extra Deck Confirmation During RPS

more_horiz
dafuq?

People really are pussys when it comes to monarchs.......

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
dafuq?

People really are pussys when it comes to monarchs.......

People like being able to play the game

more_horiz
You can still play the game against Monarchs ... nonetheless, doesn't influence my choice in going 1st or 2nd. Tho I did warn people about this a week or 2 ago lol. Also, it's not prior to RPS, it's after RPS and when you are choosing whether to go 1st or 2nd *should you win RPS*

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
You can still play the game against Monarchs ... nonetheless, doesn't influence my choice in going 1st or 2nd. Tho I did warn people about this a week or 2 ago lol. Also, it's not prior to RPS, it's after RPS and when you are choosing whether to go 1st or 2nd *should you win RPS*

But I dont want to try to play against Majesty+Dominion+March. Or Dominion at all.

more_horiz
I laugh at that field ... then again, I play Infernoids lol. If they manage to get out the lock, they get it out. That's how Yugioh goes. Player A makes a field and Player B has to break said field. Sure, sometimes it's gonna shut you outta the game, but you have to be prepared for that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply