Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollIs it time toincrease the extra deck size?

Yes!
58%
No!
42%
Total Votes:

descriptionTime to increase the Extra Deck size? EmptyTime to increase the Extra Deck size?

more_horiz
With so many decks utilizing the Extra deck for there main plays and win condisitions is it time to increase the size of the extra deck?

descriptionTime to increase the Extra Deck size? EmptyRe: Time to increase the Extra Deck size?

more_horiz
OR decrease it, have fellas consider putting some of that stuff in their main deck instead.

descriptionTime to increase the Extra Deck size? EmptyRe: Time to increase the Extra Deck size?

more_horiz
Im talking about Extra deck (XYZ, Fusions, Synchros) not side deck Time to increase the Extra Deck size? 3974120512

more_horiz
I know ._. I meant it in a way as changing game mechanics and allowing stuff that are usually put on the Extra deck to be put on their main decks as well.

more_horiz
Fusions, XYZ's and Synchro's wouldnt work in the main deck unless you have ridiculous amout of search cards like Nekroz and then the game would be boring as hell because all decks would play the same.

more_horiz
It'd be a refreshing change in the game to be honest. Like, a new category of Fusion/Synchro/XYZ monsters would then appear that would function well if put in either main or extra deck.

more_horiz
^ pendulum monsters. we can see you dont play yugioh.

more_horiz
Smartass. I'm talking about all types other than Pendulums you use in your Extra Deck.

more_horiz
It needs to go to 20 IMO. Since they'll just continue to add more and more Fusion, Synchro and XYZ monsters to the game.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
It needs to go to 20 IMO. Since they'll just continue to add more and more Fusion, Synchro and XYZ monsters to the game.

Let's say they do indeed raise it to 20 wouldnt that make strong decks even stronger by given them more room for cards?

more_horiz
It would, however, it would increase the strength of ALL Decks. I can see your concern, but if Konami wanted to, they could do it for 1 format and if the results were good, keep it, if the results were bad, put it back at 15. I personally think that'd be a good idea, it never hurts to try new things.

Last edited by NightBot on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
^ that's why it needs to drop to 10.

more_horiz
15 is a good number for me

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
It would, however, it would increase the strength of ALL Decks. I can see your concern, but if Konami wanted to, they could do it for 1 format, and if the results were good, keep it, if the results were bad, put it back at 15. I personally think that'd be a good idea, it never hurts to try new things.

Jv wrote:

But dropping it would weaken it and make decks such as Qli how don't really need the extra deck better Time to increase the Extra Deck size? 3974120512

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
It would, however, it would increase the strength of ALL Decks. I can see your concern, but if Konami wanted to, they could do it for 1 format, and if the results were good, keep it, if the results were bad, put it back at 15. I personally think that'd be a good idea, it never hurts to try new things.

Jv wrote:

But dropping it would weaken alot of decks and make decks such as Qli who don't really need the extra deck space better Time to increase the Extra Deck size? 3974120512

more_horiz
you know it was 30 and they drop it to 15 to weak the stuff

more_horiz
Surprised was it really 30?!?!?! Jess Christ.

more_horiz
To my knowledge, back when it was just called the Fusion Deck, there was no limit.
However I could be mistaken.

more_horiz
sry but because almost everyone uses the same damn deck every format it should stay the same 20 would pretty much make tier 1 decks tier 0 so no just no

more_horiz
Or Take Out the Extra Deck entirely Time to increase the Extra Deck size? 1151057309

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
Surprised was it really 30?!?!?! Jess Christ.

it was. check if you want,

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply