Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNeo-Spacian Grand Mole's effect on Extra Deck EmptyNeo-Spacian Grand Mole's effect on Extra Deck

more_horiz
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole:

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can return both monsters to the hand (without damage calculation).

what is his effect on Synchros, Fusions and Xzy? I read that the monster goes back to the extra deck, is that true?

descriptionNeo-Spacian Grand Mole's effect on Extra Deck EmptyRe: Neo-Spacian Grand Mole's effect on Extra Deck

more_horiz
Yes that is very true. Rulings on wiki never lie.

descriptionNeo-Spacian Grand Mole's effect on Extra Deck EmptyRe: Neo-Spacian Grand Mole's effect on Extra Deck

more_horiz
yes it is true that they return to extra deck Twisted Evil grand mole is one of the best troll cards

more_horiz
Yes it does send them back because were els would they go???

more_horiz
some people (mostly new people to the game) might confuse that they would be placed in your hand, it is a relevant question

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
some people (mostly new people to the game) might confuse that they would be placed in your hand, it is a relevant question

And this why people like myself create articles, and why those people should read them.

more_horiz
well yes but these are very general rules...but its very important to read the yu-gi-oh rulebook and thoroughly understand it.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
Eheroduelist wrote:

And this why people like myself create articles, and why those people should read them.

I peronally commend you for doing so, as others have not the patientence to explain, in detail, the specific rules of the game, and even I read the articles, despite already knowing the information myself.

BliTz wrote:
well yes but these are very general rules...but its very important to read the yu-gi-oh rulebook and thoroughly understand it.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

Indeed, but who does things like READ anymore? >_>

more_horiz
When an Effect is return to hand Synchros,Xyz and Fusions go to extra deck but if returning was a cost for example you have Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite is in your grave and you want to use its effect you cant return a Synchro or XYZ to extra deck to summon it not even a token

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:

Ur kidding right i played the card when i was like 8,9 years old with no need for any1 to tell me that it sends the fusion cards (back then we only had fusion cards) back to the (fusion deck) extra deck. Sleep

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply