Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode Empty[OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode

more_horiz
In the Millenium Pack's official  official Prodcut description you can read that they will finally print 

The Winged Dragon of Ra - Phoenix Mode.

The TCG\OCG Legal version has some effects that the Phoenix Mode had, so yeah think about all the others the chicked phoenix had.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/lineup/duel_monsters/millennium_pack/

[OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode Latest?cb=20121008010110

[OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode Latest?cb=20070226005639

In the Anime the Phoenix Mode worked as follow:

During either player's turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to transform "The Winged Dragon of Ra" into its Phoenix Mode. Until the end of the turn this effect is activated, the ATK and DEF of this card are reduced to 0 (The ATK and DEF of this card return to their respective values prior to this effect's use) and it gains the following effects: ● This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. ● This card cannot be targeted and is unaffected by the effects of other monsters, Spells, and Traps. The effect of "The Winged Dragon of Ra" only affects this card for one turn.

description[OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode EmptyRe: [OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode

more_horiz
YES YES YESSS YESSSSSSSS

description[OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode EmptyRe: [OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode

more_horiz
I don't even know why they bother with the God cards anymore. They see next to no play and havnt been popular since like 2005ish. Are they even in the newer animes?

more_horiz
cuz people will buy the set just for Phoenix Mode, people collect cards.

more_horiz
Honey, it's all about style, and since Ra is the most fashionable, you know it'll sell.  

more_horiz
ra gets random support lol first sphere mode and now this

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
I don't even know why they bother with the God cards anymore. They see next to no play and havnt been popular since like 2005ish. Are they even in the newer animes?

I play it. It's my favorite card apart from other God cards and Exodia :D
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
ra gets random support lol first sphere mode and now this

Random Support? You must didn't know then that Ra appeared in multiple conditions...

more_horiz
well I also poste an anime image so ...

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
well I also poste an anime image so ...

^It's epic btw

When the millenium pack is coming out?

EDIT: Just checked it comes out 19th December in OCG and no date set yet for TCG.

more_horiz
I'd play a Ra deck and totes beat people as Yami Marik. [OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode 1968215193

more_horiz
I'm here to stop ya! [OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode 1151057309

Hit me up if you want Battle Ciry arc character decks duel [OCG] Winged Dragon of Ra Phoenix Mode 3974120512

more_horiz
You got it, Muto. xD I'll school ya, old school!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply