Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCards you would like to have new artwork EmptyCards you would like to have new artwork

more_horiz
Not every card gets alternate artwork. Typically only classic cards that get used often in the anime get the alternate art treatment. So if you could have any card you want get a full makeover, which one(s) would it be? (Besides cards that get makeovers all the time, like Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, etc.)

Feel free to describe what you'd like to be different about it.

descriptionCards you would like to have new artwork EmptyRe: Cards you would like to have new artwork

more_horiz
Dark Magician; with some League of Legends inspiration.

descriptionCards you would like to have new artwork EmptyRe: Cards you would like to have new artwork

more_horiz
It's awesome that we have Ra Sphere Mode and Phoenix Mode artworks. It looks really cool.

more_horiz
the 99% of the decks I use it's just because of the artworks.

So the newest are Super Quantum

more_horiz
I'd say Ice Beast Zerofyne. I already like the card, but it could look much more epic. Maybe have it looking more threatening and powerful.

more_horiz
Well a fucking card that need 1000000% a new artwork is Mirror Force. I mean they reprinted  it infinite times but the draw style is the same: old.

more_horiz
Pretty much any old card. Like first series yugi card that is still generically popular

more_horiz
DuskMage wrote:
I'd say Ice Beast Zerofyne. I already like the card, but it could look much more epic. Maybe have it looking more threatening and powerful.

Wtf man it has quite good artwork alrdy.

more_horiz
yeah they need a more 3D new style artwork. and yeah kuro sanji zerofyne is so cool the way she is

more_horiz
Buster Blader needs new badass artwork ._.

more_horiz
I don't remember if the TCG has the alternate artworks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply