Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShow your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made EmptyShow your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made

more_horiz
first : i put this topic because i dont find any topic to show the designs

Lasted:

Show your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made Elemantelhero

Show your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made Shamankingxc

Show your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made Garrer

descriptionShow your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made EmptyRe: Show your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made

more_horiz
Lord Itachi wrote:
first : i put this topic because i dont find any topic to show the designs

Seriously?

http://www.duelacademy.net/t422-show-your-graphic-works

descriptionShow your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made EmptyRe: Show your Avatar,Signature, Artwork that you have made

more_horiz
I know but this topic is locked

more_horiz
Well, i think you can Pm a mod or admin to unlock but who knows =). Maybe you can show your works only in a thread.

more_horiz
ok
i will try that

more_horiz
Well you're only allowed to show your works in a thread, this gurantee you to have your space of showing tags.
About your tags, you need to check some tutorial, they all lack proper blending,lightning and depth.

more_horiz
Thanks
i will do that

more_horiz
don't use big texts , use few C4Ds with similer colores to your render and use some adjustments ... thats all ^^.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum