Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIf you could release a single card EmptyIf you could release a single card

more_horiz
Overall a basic question. If you could release a single card from the anime/manga what would it be.

descriptionIf you could release a single card EmptyRe: If you could release a single card

more_horiz
Ragnarok and The Great Levianthan!

Also I want Anime Egyptian God Cards eff's If you could release a single card 3974120512

descriptionIf you could release a single card EmptyRe: If you could release a single card

more_horiz
^That. Divine Monster's should have their anime effects to actually be called Divine.

more_horiz
The be fair when the God cards first arrived to the card game they where extremely over powered, It's just Konami have power creeped the game so much that now they are not so good.

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
The be fair when the God cards first arrived to the card game they where extremely over powered, It's just Konami have power creeped the game so much that now they are not so good.

Blue-Eyes was OP when the game come out. But now there are more broken monsters than Gods, so I'd love to have their original eff's :/

more_horiz
@Jv @ParaBox I expected to see you here lol If you could release a single card 3974120512

more_horiz
Didnt see the post.

SO yeah from the Anime I like IRL Legal Ci1000 Numerronia!!

more_horiz
Only a single card? Hmm..

Golden Castle of Stormberg!

more_horiz
Cards of Sanctity anime effect

more_horiz
Prolly Dark Sanctuary

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:

yeah sure ._.

more_horiz
All of the fairy tale cards

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:

Lmao yeah! That card was so good in anime.

more_horiz
I will say a few from each (idk their english names so the names I made up for them):

DM: INOCHI KEZURI NO HOUSATSU (Cards of Shredding Life): Draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand, after five of YOUR turn passed, send all cards from your hand to the graveyard. (._. too op, like even in anime's slow paced duels, they never get to send the hand in graveyard, except once in Light Pyramid...)

Cards of Safe Return (Seikan no housatsu): Whenever a monster(s) is special summoned to your field from a graveyard, you draw 3 cards. (DM has too many OP draw sources lol, even without this anime effect, it's broken enough....but with anime effect, even more chet)

and yeah "Card of Sanctity (Ten yori no housatsu)" Both players draw cards until they have 6 cards in their hand, like too op, like no demerits or shets at all. and a lot more cards but they are mentioned already so yeah...

GX: GENMA NO TOBIRA (Phantasm's Gateway): Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, then, special summon one monster from your opponent's graveyard, ignoring it's summoning conditions. (ummm, Raigeki + Reborn, simply too op, and it can work as a "Change of heart" also ._. well if you lost you lose your soul though...)

RIN NE DOKUDAN (Decisive Reincarnating): Declare a Monster type, as long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters in both players' graveyard will become the monster type you declared. (DNA surgery's Graveyard version, it may not look very useful but let's say, you can draw even more by "Super Rejuvenation" with this card ._.) 

5Ds

ALL original Meklords and Time lords, for example:

KIKOU SHIN MASHINNIKURU - Infinity Cubic (Meklord God Machinicle - Infinity Cubic): They have this card as "Meklord Astro something" in the real card pool but..... the difference is: 1) It doesn't have summoning conditions. 2) It can send one meklord part from your hand to gain effect of the sent monster. 3) If this card would be destroyed, you can banish one Meklord monster from your graveyard instead.

TG Gear Zombie: Zombie can be SS from hand while you control another TG monster, which is really a handy card.

Sleeping Giant Zushin (Nemureru Kyoujin - Zushin): This card can only be special summoned by releasing one level 1 normal monster on your field that has been there on 10 turns. This card is unaffected by other card effects. During Battle phase negate all of your opponent's monster effects. This card gains ATK +1000 of the monster this card is battling. (This card is not good, but it should be out for the fans for it lol)

Ghost Combat: When an opponent's card or effect is activated: Banish one Meklord monster from your graveyard; negate that activation or effect and destroy that card. After that, set this card on the field instead of sending it to graveyard (TOO op lol)

Zexal

Gimmick Box: When you took damage, regain LP equal to the damage that you took, then SS this card as an effect monster (DARK/ Machine Type/ Level 8/ ATK ? DEF ?) with ATK and DEF equal to the LP you gained by this effect. (pretty decent card, I wonder why is it not out in OCG yet...?)

XYZ Treasure (Anime effect): Draw one card for each XYZ monster on the field. (This effect is better but it will turn into a pot of greed aka. must run card lol)

No. 54: Hankotsu no Toushi -  Lion Heart: Pretty much same but with an effect of "When your LP becomes 0, detach 1 material to make your LP 100." Simply will cause a lot of ruling problems, I think that's why the effect is changed...

No. 69: God Medallion-  Coat of Arms: Can only be destroyed by battle with a "No." Monster. Unaffected by other effects. As long as this card is face-up on the field, all other monsters on the field's effect are negated, and this card gains all effects negated by this effect. During your opponent's BP, you can destroy one card on the field. (simply too OP, and it acts as a Destiny HERO- Bloo D ._. the stealing effect is unique also)

No. 88: Gimmick Puppet - Destiny Leo: Can only be destroyed by battle with a "No." Monster. when this face-up card has no XYZ materials, the controller of this card wins the duel. Once per turn, you can detach one XYZ material from this card. (with THIS effect, you can simply revive it with Junk Puppet when it's in grave yard, and you win the duel that simple lol)

There are a lot more but I will just stop here @Roach there, I got you an essay ._.

Edit: lol I just saw the title again, a "single" card huh. LOL I wasted my time but ok, if I have to say only one card, I will say "Inochi Kezuri no Housatsu" the first one, since it's too op in every decks.

Last edited by ParaBox on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Overall a basic question. If you could release a single card from the anime/manga what would it be.

By release do you mean release cards that are either banned on DN or cards that just weren't put on there? All cards that were summoned and activated on all of the generations of yugioh are real cards and can be bought at stores that sell yugioh cards.

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
Roach wrote:

By release do you mean release cards that are either banned on DN or cards that just weren't put on there? All cards that were summoned and activated on all of the generations of yugioh are real cards and can be bought at stores that sell yugioh cards.

Damn dude you can make a simple question complicated If you could release a single card 3974120512 

Any, if you wish some card's eff is like it was in anime, write it. Anything.

more_horiz
yugideckfan wrote:
Heartbreaker wrote:
Roach wrote:

Damn dude you can make a simple question complicated If you could release a single card 3974120512 

Any, if you wish some card's eff is like it was in anime, write it. Anything.

I am only asking the question so I can fully understand. if that imtimidates others or whatever then thatś just what their going to deal with. Your basiclly proxy a card then. Just make a topic where you can show the illustration of your card and the effect and your inspiration.

more_horiz
Thought this meant from any anime not just yugioh Sad Sad Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply