Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSingle Card Tactics + DA's "Low Key" Decklists EmptySingle Card Tactics + DA's "Low Key" Decklists

more_horiz
First of all, I already post this in the Amy's thread, but I want YOUR thoughts on this idea!

These suggestion are for the Portal's new Blog-like look. And first..

Single card Tactics. This is where a single card, new, upcoming, or even old, is discussed about to show new effective combos, good decks that can work it, and maybe even a decklist of a deck that makes great use of the card (maybe even centered around it!).

Low Key: You know Tcgplayer's Low Key articles, which talks about a deck type that is underused, but still has potential (like Penguins and Chronomalies)? Well, Maybe Da can have a version of that idea, where they can give a typical decklist of  that deck, discuss how it works, and maybe add a few suggestions of how to modify the deck to your liking. It's better than the Deck Guide in the fact that it would be faster to make, as it would be much briefer.

Anyway, Give your thoughts on mai idea

descriptionSingle Card Tactics + DA's "Low Key" Decklists EmptyRe: Single Card Tactics + DA's "Low Key" Decklists

more_horiz
Sure,the teachers will have something new to do. I like the idea,even though it might feel a little redundant.

descriptionSingle Card Tactics + DA's "Low Key" Decklists EmptyRe: Single Card Tactics + DA's "Low Key" Decklists

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t27982-card-of-the-week-9

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t27982-card-of-the-week-9

You got a point there. I thought that was dead though. Still, doing those things for more underused cards (such as Gagagashield), will be nice, as well as including decklists for decks centered round such cards.

more_horiz
We got Card of the Week.

more_horiz
see the post before urs :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply