Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTeams War EmptyTeams War

more_horiz
what about having a section for making Teams so that we can have some Teams War to know which is the most Powerful Team in DA ?

descriptionTeams War EmptyRe: Teams War

more_horiz
I wasn't able to find any topics but we have discussed that many, many times... The thing is DA had teams and guilds if I remember correctly 3 times? And always that ended badly... So yeah idk will admins change their thoughts.

more_horiz
Well since i was absent for longtime i don't know if this subject is already proposed or no but what i think is that the idea of Teams and guilds will be really awesome

more_horiz
It's awesome idea, but it's just doesn't work in DA, we run several events, and all of them are more important than reviving old events, that didn't find any success.

more_horiz
ya can just close DC down and make DC a subforum in DA

more_horiz
I quit DC, that place ain't interesting anymore.

more_horiz
Well why not having a vote about this idea. or only You make a topic in the Staff Topic to see if most of you agree or refuse

more_horiz
Are you serious, they said it was over and done with. Why can't anyone learn to drop things?

more_horiz
[PK] Phoenix King wrote:
Are you serious, they said it was over and done with. Why can't anyone learn to drop things?

why cant you learn to be polite.

more_horiz
OP is right.
All you need for something to work is dedication...

more_horiz
i am, but its been dead for a while, something amy hasnt bothered to go to in a while, when the creator doesnt go you know its bad

more_horiz
Discussion is over, the event didn't work for 3 times in DA, people talks much about second chances, we don't give 4th and 5th chances here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply