Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Looks like islam taking it's popularity

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Quasar
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Etwizzy
Jv
Anzo
Booked
kuroko
12 posters

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 4 EmptyLooks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Im kind of a new member here though i've been watching aside ... I was just surprised seeing the word "Ramadan" here .. Though it was an american dueling academy,it turned out to be that most members here are either Arabs or Muslims which actually is fine and here you go i'm Muslim too. I made this topic just to see how many Muslims are out there and to say hi.. Did everyone enjoy  Eid el fitr ?

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 4 EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
We should learn to stick to one theme instead of jumping from one topic to another.

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 4 EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
LòKóS wrote:
No Actually
Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 4 566

:O YOU KNOW JOJO HOMOS?! Then, I will not stop hitting you until you cry!!!!!!

Anzo.....ikr it's not like this is spam kingdom but it's impossible for us to stick to one topic, we r in DA afterall

more_horiz
Nonetheless, there should be a topic for everything, and we should stick to the topics' main idea :D

more_horiz
Then first drag this thread back to Islam lol

more_horiz
Hm, okay. I'll start with random Islam fact.

We have 5 prayers per day, each prayer takes 1 to 3 minutes. A few years back a scientist was interested in why are there only 5 prayers that doesn't really take much time to finish. Hence, he started a little research of his own about the prayers using prayers as the base for his research. After a while, he discovered, that with the movements of the human body during a prayer it helps the blood to flood easier and smoother through the body while it reach the brain faster and in better quantity as well. If the prayers are done on the exact times it is supposed to be; that individual is guaranteed a healthy life and a better state of mind.

more_horiz
I knew that the prayer helps the blood flood in the body and in the brain espacially during "al soujoud"
but I didnt know that the time of each prayer matters in that way, I thought it was just to make easier having them seperated during the day and it helps orginazing and planing your day

more_horiz
I think the spam gonna stop with this.....hmmm,ok

more_horiz
I enter the topic thinking there would be a discussion about Islam and stuff. I read through second page and it was all about.. nudity xD

You guys are doing this wrong o.o 
What Anzo said in his last post is something known to all Muslims. I'd like to also talk about another random thing that just came up to my head. Of recent, scientist found out that over the mosquito there's another smaller bug living, can't be seen by the naked eye. Quran (the holy book for Muslims) talked about this 1400+ years ago. 

There are many things similar to this in Quran and if you take a deeper look, you'll realize the world really mistaken Islam true identity due to what the media is doing. 

I'm sorry if I went off track in this thread. I just thought I have to share something. I'm a Muslim after all.  <3

more_horiz
^ #Truth

more_horiz
ummm, we always go off track, so it's ok.

Plus, you were not off topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply