Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Looks like islam taking it's popularity

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Quasar
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Etwizzy
Jv
Anzo
Booked
kuroko
12 posters

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 3 EmptyLooks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Im kind of a new member here though i've been watching aside ... I was just surprised seeing the word "Ramadan" here .. Though it was an american dueling academy,it turned out to be that most members here are either Arabs or Muslims which actually is fine and here you go i'm Muslim too. I made this topic just to see how many Muslims are out there and to say hi.. Did everyone enjoy  Eid el fitr ?

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 3 EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
Tour Van from the Underworld

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 3 EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
Pedo Bear Van hmm seems legit

more_horiz
Okay if everyone agrees then collect your nudes and send them to me so I can afford to buy a van, it cost around 2kNudes.

more_horiz
Honey.  1 Yarn Tether Nude is worth 1 thousand

more_horiz
Depends on the quality pumpkin

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Depends on the quality pumpkin

no.  all this, is always perfect

more_horiz
#PlanEndedB4ItStarts

Also, yarn, Anzo only taking nudes that are over 9000.

more_horiz
9000 in quality, not quantity.

more_horiz
Is 1010 a kid?

more_horiz
Yes, I believe she is transgender as well.

more_horiz
Centrik is transgendered as well, perfect.

more_horiz
They match one another.

more_horiz
Perfect couple confirmed even though she ripped my right arm.

more_horiz
Wish you happy weird life.

more_horiz
Thank you.

more_horiz
Didn't know she was tsu/ndere..

Turts were you the one to make that censor? Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 3 3974120512

Last edited by LòKóS on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
ummm, I guess she is best for Centrik ._.

more_horiz
Bleh it meant to saytsu/ndere, freakin random censor Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
lol right, Train censored it

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Is 1010 a kid?

kishimoto said it's lesbian.

more_horiz
cute girl

more_horiz
lolwut

more_horiz
t.sun t.sun censored to cute girl :/

more_horiz
cute girl/dere

more_horiz
^FAIL

more_horiz
T S U N D E R E

more_horiz
She's not les. Don't trust anime and manga.

more_horiz
Y A N D E R E CONFIRMED

more_horiz
Ok this topic took 2 weird turns: first Islam, then homosexual, now yandere?!.......THIS MUST BE DONE BY DON THOUSAND, UNFORGIVABLE 1010!! DON 1000!!!

.......wait no this is usual nichijyou/daily stuff on DA.

more_horiz
No Actually
Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 3 566

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply