Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Looks like islam taking it's popularity

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Quasar
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Etwizzy
Jv
Anzo
Booked
kuroko
12 posters

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  EmptyLooks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
Im kind of a new member here though i've been watching aside ... I was just surprised seeing the word "Ramadan" here .. Though it was an american dueling academy,it turned out to be that most members here are either Arabs or Muslims which actually is fine and here you go i'm Muslim too. I made this topic just to see how many Muslims are out there and to say hi.. Did everyone enjoy  Eid el fitr ?

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
I am not Muslim (Speechless Hand Chop) but I can still say hi, right? ._. Also welcome to DA

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
The Academy adapted English as its default and only language allowed since its creation back in 2009, so that we could have global presence for all Yu-Gi-Oh! players from all around the globe. The founder of this academy itself is Egyptian and not American, and I'm myself - current Head Admin - from Iraq. However, nationalities doesn't really mean anything around here, no one cares where you from and how you look like or what your beliefs are: as long as you enjoy this game and you behave yourself around everyone else you're pretty much welcomed to be part of our big virtual family Wink I hope you enjoy it here.

Also, happy - late - Eid Al-Fitr. :>

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
The Academy adapted English as its default and only language allowed since its creation back in 2009, so that we could have global presence for all Yu-Gi-Oh! players from all around the globe. The founder of this academy itself is Egyptian and not American, and I'm myself - current Head Admin - from Iraq. However, nationalities doesn't really mean anything around here, no one cares where you from and how you look like or what your beliefs are: as long as you enjoy this game and you behave yourself around everyone else you're pretty much welcomed to be part of our big virtual family Wink I hope you enjoy it here.

Also, happy - late - Eid Al-Fitr. :>

Thank you for the warm greetings and im actually also from Iraq nice to meet you Anzo .. it's been a while since i've seen someone from the same country im from on dueling academy's.

more_horiz
Well I've been here since 2009, It's you who took a long time to find this place Wink

more_horiz
That's what it looks like ... Anyways it's nice to meet everyone and i hope i can enjoy my time here Smile

more_horiz
Welcome <3

more_horiz
FML another terrorist on DA, I bet Anzo is happy having a fellow terrorist on board. Looks like islam taking it's popularity  3974120512

Welcome to DA, please don't blow me up.

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
FML another terrorist on DA, I bet Anzo is happy having a fellow terrorist on board. Looks like islam taking it's popularity  3974120512

Welcome to DA, please don't blow me up.

Not everyone get that joke Looks like islam taking it's popularity  4204681869

more_horiz
No joke, everyone from Iraq is a terrorist. The British press says so it must be true.

more_horiz
Right, I forgot, the undoubted credibility. Looks like islam taking it's popularity  4204681869

more_horiz
Yup, it's in the newspapers so it must be true.

more_horiz
The need a bearlesson.

more_horiz
British Press too stronk, so anzo is attempting to explode.

more_horiz
ALLLLLLLLLAHU AKBBBBBBBARRRRRRR

Ahem....I mean not Arab/Muslim>>>>>

more_horiz
My uncle lives in England, whenever I speak with him there is a voice in the background of one of his friends telling - Don't blow it up - and everyone there laughs. I believe the matter of terrorism in England is well known among citizens to be bunch of political lies equipped with media cooperation to have the third world look worst that it is. Last time I had to read something similar in an article it provided information claiming that Islam is the 2nd highest religion in England taking 5% of the total population with a nearly 3 million person.

I tried to dig a similar article: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years

Not like it really mattes to be honest. But, I felt like contributing more to the conversation. lel

more_horiz
k

more_horiz
Spoiler alerted!

One of the admins is isis.

more_horiz
I am Muslim too, nice to meet you and happy late Eid el fitr

more_horiz
Only racist bigots believe the shit they put in the news over here. People with brain cells know what is real lying happening.

more_horiz
#Racism......'-' and I felt something is missing, It's DDS's regular thing!

more_horiz
Who edited my post?

is in is*

more_horiz
I need a #isinis sig

more_horiz
Gnar is a fucking shrek

more_horiz
Well EVERYONE.  Should.  Believe in Yarntholosism.  The belief...  The absolute trust.  In Yarn Tethers.  A rising and incredible religion.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I need a #isinis sig

You can do that yourself sill you have isinis and photoshop skill.

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers wrote:
Well EVERYONE.  Should.  Believe in Yarntholosism.  The belief...  The absolute trust.  In Yarn Tethers.  A rising and incredible religion.

Hm, what are your teachings?

more_horiz
Most people follow k.ism though.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Yarn Tethers wrote:

Hm, what are your teachings?

Be easy breezy beautiful,
Be who you want to be,
AND RAISE THOSE GLASSES UP ON HIGH
Looks like islam taking it's popularity  2c43da17a43451742085eee245878aad

more_horiz
In a thousand year from now people are going to sit down and blame their ancestors for all the glasses that were raised and thrown in the air which rendered the whole world blind after centuries of domestic crises in which they took place after a civil war between the HES (Healthy-Eyes Squad) and the BAP(Blind And Proud) where at the end of the war both parties lose their lives; the teachings of Yarn Tethers then spend the eternity carved on the temple walls for the animals to stare at and lick during their mid-night meetings where they discuss what's their next plan to haunt those humans whom had survived the war.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply