Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Looks like islam taking it's popularity

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Quasar
Centrik
Kandy.JPEG
Etwizzy
Jv
Anzo
Booked
kuroko
12 posters

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 2 EmptyLooks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Im kind of a new member here though i've been watching aside ... I was just surprised seeing the word "Ramadan" here .. Though it was an american dueling academy,it turned out to be that most members here are either Arabs or Muslims which actually is fine and here you go i'm Muslim too. I made this topic just to see how many Muslims are out there and to say hi.. Did everyone enjoy  Eid el fitr ?

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 2 Don-draper-slow-clap

descriptionLooks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Looks like islam taking it's popularity

more_horiz
Thank you.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Thank you.

ANY time.  Boyfriend.

more_horiz
hah gay.

more_horiz
k.den

more_horiz

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
hah gay.

more_horiz
Gnar is basically a 2nd version of Jv now gg2ez no re

more_horiz
You still gay tho.

more_horiz
Gay is okay.

more_horiz
Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 2 9fb4d9fec5a139e9b47b6dee51954f6d7c199356c5eb0698cca51f4ef31084bc_1

more_horiz
that gay is okay.

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
FML another terrorist on DA, I bet Anzo is happy having a fellow terrorist on board. Looks like islam taking it's popularity  - Page 2 3974120512

Welcome to DA, please don't blow me up.

Too bad i forgot my c4 at home... Btw not everyone from Iraq is a terrorist there are many peaceful people

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
ALLLLLLLLLAHU AKBBBBBBBARRRRRRR

Ahem....I mean not Arab/Muslim>>>>>

Well nice to meet you Mr.Kandy .. I thought you were a fellow terrorist and i was going to ask you for help to bomb this whole place lol

more_horiz
Title shud be changed to "Looks like gays are taking their popularity"

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:

Can you clarify who do you mean by gays, or should i consider this an insult ?

more_horiz
1010 is takong her popularity too.

more_horiz
kuroko wrote:
BOOKS! wrote:

Can you clarify who do you mean by gays, or should i consider this an insult ?

>.> It's not an insult. It was for those spam posts saying "gay", "You gay!", etc.

more_horiz
hah you still gay.

more_horiz
Centrik please, I was never gay, I am not gay, and I will never be gay. So I cannot be "still gay"._. It makes no sense.

more_horiz
It's growing as a trend here for when someone say something that could be a bit weird or doesn't suit the conversaion the other person would reply with "HA! Gay!" or something of that nature - I believe that was BOOKZ intention, Kuroko. Don't feel offended by anything you hear or read on DA, we joke a lot around here pretty much about everything and everyone.

more_horiz
Gay isn't insult.

more_horiz
It could be in specific phrases.

more_horiz
What're we talking about?

more_horiz
We talking about ice cream.

more_horiz
What's your favorite flavour? How to spell flavour? Flavor. Oh ok.

Thank you, red underline.

more_horiz
We should buy a van and collect kids from over schools and parks and register them in DA. We could use candies to lure them as well. It's not like we're kidnapping them or anything.

more_horiz
Yea, the short while that they are gone to register on DA doesn't attract attention.

more_horiz
I remember something about whitr van.....Not vividly.

more_horiz
Well we have Papa Bear back, so we can go and do that now :3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply