Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

We're open for suggestions :>

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Virus
Nuran
Centrik
DMK
Yarn Tethers
DeathStalker
Kandy.JPEG
Gracco
PowerNova
Gremlin
Etwizzy
Quasar
Anzo
17 posters

descriptionWe're open for suggestions :> - Page 2 EmptyWe're open for suggestions :>

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I'll be finishing my exams soon, and same goes for the rest of our staff team. We should have plenty of time to invest into DA and we'd like to hear your input concerning what we could possibly do to improve your experience in Duel Academy.

I'll keep this thread open for a few days to collect ideas, recommendations, suggestions and opinions overall before we lock it.

Post in this topic and avoid PMing me please.

descriptionWe're open for suggestions :> - Page 2 EmptyRe: We're open for suggestions :>

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Demote all the staff to regular members, make this a communist forum where everyone is equal. No staff, only members.

and post more nudes

+1, only slightly better than my idea

descriptionWe're open for suggestions :> - Page 2 EmptyRe: We're open for suggestions :>

more_horiz
I'm sorry that I'm newer, and I'm sure this will get a quick answer, but has DA ever done any Role-Playing?  I typed it into the search, and looked into some of the sections, and I couldn't find much.  Is it something that's kinda looked against?

more_horiz
I suggest you unban me from chat.. its been a week, you guys said it was only for an hour!

more_horiz
Stop changing ur name @Anzo xD
Dat was my suggestion
sorry for spamming xD

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
DP giveaway, nuff said!

Hm, sure.

Zeox wrote:
Demote all the staff to regular members, make this a communist forum where everyone is equal. No staff, only members.

and post more nudes

This can't work. You know I'm a dictator and a dictator always give powers to those whom do the dirty work for him, aka staffers.

Virus wrote:
Zeox wrote:

and post more nudes

+1, only slightly better than my idea

Your idea had nothing in common with Zeox's idea We're open for suggestions :> - Page 2 4204681869

Yarn Tethers wrote:
I'm sorry that I'm newer, and I'm sure this will get a quick answer, but has DA ever done any Role-Playing? I typed it into the search, and looked into some of the sections, and I couldn't find much. Is it something that's kinda looked against?

We've had a lot of RPs in the past; however, due to lack of interest we had to archive these sections. The archive is only accessible to staff members.

AyeItsBrandonB0ss wrote:
I suggest you unban me from chat.. its been a week, you guys said it was only for an hour!

A week? We never ban that long. Who banned you?

Leo wrote:
Stop changing ur name @Anzo xD
Dat was my suggestion
sorry for spamming xD

Old habits die hard :>

more_horiz
Ya know... what about HUNT? :3

more_horiz
That event failed miserably last time we attempted to host it, salvaging that wreckage is of no benefit to us young lad.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
That event failed miserably last time we attempted to host it, salvaging that wreckage is of no benefit to us young lad.

We're open for suggestions :> - Page 2 4204681869

You're saying that because I hosted it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply