Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

GFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge)

+6
SuperNBZ
The Avenger
Sam
Kira Amadeus
DrakonEX
Kurosaki Ichigo
10 posters

descriptionGFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge) EmptyGFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge)

more_horiz
I would like to challenge the first person that posts here to a GFX,as you can see,there is no theme,any sig can be made,the winner takes 200 DP....thats all....

descriptionGFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge) EmptyRe: GFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge)

more_horiz
Can i join?... i just wanna see how good you are ^^

descriptionGFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge) EmptyRe: GFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge)

more_horiz
Okay sure
Get your signature ready ill get mine ready and post it here

more_horiz
Wait kurosaky you don't have 200 dp you're only thinking that you'll win but if you lose you won't have the amount of dp to pay so first gatter 150 more then this competition can start thill then don't post anything here drakon

more_horiz
We decided to change the wager to 100

my sig:

GFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge) 20to7mf

more_horiz
Mine!
GFX War(200 DP,Open Theme,Open challenge) Wargfx2
To be this faster, 1st who gets 5 votes win.

more_horiz
I vote for Drakon better sign i like everything about it
1-0

more_horiz
I Vote For Kurosaki Ichigo :D
Both are great signatures
keep it up guys

1-1

more_horiz
I just noticed my signature is kinda too bright... I think im gonna lose

more_horiz
Deadline is 3 days max.

more_horiz
Drakon gmv.. its shiny but its still better than Kurosaki's... n the yellow thing in ur sig Kurosaki kinds of ruins the sig..thts my opinion.. but good job to both of u ( i wonder when will i be able to create such signatures ..lol )

more_horiz
C'mon guys VOTE!!!
(sorry if this is spam)

more_horiz
My vote goes to DrakonEX

more_horiz
Sorry Drakon but Kurosaki/Hyuga got my vote. While yours if flashy and nice looking (don't forget shiney), his looks like something that could be use for a poster or even a CD cover (despite the size). Still good job both yous.

more_horiz
My Vote goes to Kurosaki, Sorry Drakon but ur sig is a bit too bright.
but u guys still did a very good job.

So that's 3-3

more_horiz
Both are bad >.> hmm but kurosaki's abit better
Kurosaki : 4
Drakon : 3

more_horiz
Yah i know it i will lose this time, i just realised my signature is too bright just after i post it >.<

more_horiz
Hmmm 3 days over bro, didnt think id win,but meh gg.

more_horiz
well if its still going i vote for Kurosaki

more_horiz
Umm even if Drakons terms apply,i was first to get 5 votes :D
gg.

more_horiz
closed and transfered

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum