Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI'm open to suggestions  EmptyI'm open to suggestions

more_horiz
well I thought of these without really thinking about where the archtype is going so if anyone has an idea for a card or a pic i can use that would be great (but we all no that no one is going to help me exept maybe @Bladecharge or @Cinque

Dark Cult Disciple, Zendar of the Red Eye

monster, effect, Dark, level 5, spellcaster  

you can special summon this card from your hand by paying 1000 life points. when ever you pay life points to activate a card effect, you can increase this card's ATK by the amount of life points payed. You can tribute a monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can only activate this effect of 'Dark Cult Disciple, Zin of the Red Eye' once per turn 

ATK 0 DEF 2000

Dark Cult Disciple, Urvon of the Blue Eye 

you can special summon this card from your hand by tributeing a monster you control. when ever you tribute a monster(s) to activate a card effect, you can increase this card's ATK by the amount of ATK those monster(s) had on the field. You can pay 1000 life points you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can only activate this effect of 'Dark Cult Disciple, Urvon of the Blue Eye' once per turn 

ATK 0 DEF 2000

Dark Cult Disciple, Naradas of the White Eyes

If you control no monsters you can summon this card from your hand. You can either tribute a monster you control or pay 1000 life point to activate one of these effects.
Gain 2000 life points
summon one 'Dark Cult' monster from your hand or grave
you can only activate each effect of 'Dark Cult Disciple, Naradas of the White Eyes' once per turn

ATK 2500 DEF 0

descriptionI'm open to suggestions  EmptyRe: I'm open to suggestions

more_horiz
here you go I'm open to suggestions  30252310
I'm open to suggestions  White10
I'm open to suggestions  F110

more_horiz
Dark Cult, Nysa the slave trader
Monster, level 3, Dark, Warrior, Effect 
Once per turn you can pay  1000 life points, target one monster in your opponent's graveyard, special summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up defense position, if you do it's defense becomes 0 it's effects are negated and it cannot be used for a Synchro, Fusion, or Xyz summon, also if it is tributed to activate a card effect, banish it and if you do draw one card. 

ATK 1000 DEF 1900

Dark Cult, Chandim the hound 
Monster, level 3, Dark, Beast, Effect 
If you control no other 'Dark Cult' monsters or a monster that is not a 'Dark Cult' monster, this card cannot attack. Once per turn, If you pay life points to activate a card effect you can send one random card from your opponent's hand or field to the grave and if you do, you opponent takes 400 damage. You can tribute a monster you control, summon one 'Dark Cult, Chandim the hound' form your deck you can only use this effect of 'Dark Cult, Chandim the hound' once per turn.

ATK 2000 DEF 900

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply