Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSPARDA : THE GOD OF CARDS / PART (1) EmptySPARDA : THE GOD OF CARDS / PART (1)

more_horiz
OME INFO YOU NEED TO READ BEFORE THE STORY!!!

shadow : a duelist from the (north academy)
honest : a duelist from the (south academy)
vergil : a bad devil duelist from the (east academy)
-------------------------------------------
card name : arm of sparda
type : equip spell card
effect: you can only equip this card on a fairy or warrior type monster , after a seccesful equiping pay all your life points but (you dont lose the game as long as this card is equiped to a monster on the field) . once per your or your opponent turn you may use 1 one the fellowing effects :
-the monster equiped with this card cannot be removed from the field this turn this turn.
-this card cannot be removed from the field this turn.
-negate 1 of your opponent card's effect.
-make the attack of the equiped monster 0. destroy 1 monster on the field
*if (sword of sparda) was on the field you may send both , this card and (sword of sparda) to the graveyard to special summon 1 (sparda) monster from your deck , graveyard or RFG.(change the target of this card to the new sparda monster)
card name : sword of sparda
type : equip spell card
effect : you can equip this card on a fairy or warrior type monster , after a seccesful equiping pay all your life points (you dont lose the game as long as this card is equiped to a monster on the field) . once per your or your opponent turn you may use 1 one the fellowing effects :
-the attack of the equiped monster becomes (500 x the number of the monsters' stars on the field).
-your opponent cannot attack this turn.
-your monster cannot be destroy by battel this turn.
-destroy all your opponent spell/trap cards , this card cannot attack in your next battle phase.
*if (arm of sparda) was on the field you may send the equiped monster to graveyard to special summon 1 (sparda) monster from your deck , graveyard or RFG.(change the target of this card to the new sparda monster)
card name : sparda
type : fairy-warrior / light / ATTACK = ??? / DEF = ??? / level = 1
effect : this card cannot be normal summoned or set , this card can only be special summoned by the effect or (sword of sparda) or (arm of sparda) . this card gets 1500 attack and defance points for each (sword of sparda) and (arm of sparda) on the field , once during each of your stand by phase you may change the equip target of (sword of sparda) or (arm of sparda).
--------------------------------------------

the story goes when a new moon has shaowed up near to the earth , 3 rocks fall down from the new moon and hitted near to 3 difrent academies on the earth . (the north ,the south and the east academy).

south academy : all the duelists from the south academy had ran to see what is that thing that falled down from the new moon , every-one was suppriesed to see a hole that contains a green triangle tablet that has some wierd markes on it , the academys' teachers took out the tablet and brought it up to the academy.
after mid-night one of the duelists (honest) wanted to go to the tablet , he wanted to see it closely. but when he tryed to touch the tablet a wierd lighting has hitted him , and then the tablet disapperd . he was too sleepy and he went to bed .
*in the mornning : it was the re-test time for honest , he putted his deck in the dueling disck and ran fastly to the testing fields , the duel started :
*dueling*....etc (i will just tell the important things)

the tester had : 4000 LP / burn deck / only 1 reflect bounder on the field
honest had : 300 LP / fairy deck / 1 marshmilion and 1 metal reflect slame activated trap / no cards in hand
-----
honest : my draw !!!
honest *suppriesed* after he drawed (sword of sparda): LOL , WTF is this card? 0_0?
honest *after reading the card effect* : oh yeah!! , chek this out MR.TESTER XD!!
honest : lets dance !!:
*i change my marshimillion to attack pos !!
TESTER : 0_0 are you sure about that kid ? i dont know how is that going to help you *laughing*
honest : will see about that !! :
*now i activate my spell card (sword of sparda) *the field is lighting*
TESTER : wtf , i'm a tester and i have never saw a card like that before!!! , are you cheating?
*i equip it on my monster (marshi) . *honests' LP becomes 0.*
TESTER : lol , i think that i won and you always gonna be in slifer red *an evil laugh*.
honest : well , its not over yet
TESTER : dont you even know the rules? 0 LP = you lose
honest : not with this card :
*marshi attack becomes : 500 x the number of stars on the field = 10 + 3 x 500 = 6800 (10 stars for metal reflect)
*now ill attack your reflect Bounder
TESTER : i use its effect , now you lose 6800
honest : my LP is already 0. XD , are you sure that you are a tester? anyway :
6800 - 1700 = the tester must lose 4100- LP
TESTER : NOOOO!!! , ITS OVER *losing points*
-----
after the test :
TESTER : i guess you made it to yellow but let me see (sword of sparda)
honest : y not ? sure *he gives the card to the tester*
TESTER *trying to read the effect : whats that lang ? , is it japaness or something ? 0_0
honest*suppriesed* : but its english , look *he looks at the card*
*TESTER and all the duelist that was watching the duel told him that its not english but in wierd way he understand it.
honest *he didnt tell them about what happend at yesterday night* : i dont know , i just can read it....

to be continued....

descriptionSPARDA : THE GOD OF CARDS / PART (1) EmptyRe: SPARDA : THE GOD OF CARDS / PART (1)

more_horiz
cool story write and the other parts!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply