Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ShinigamiKingNyx
Atlus
Quasar
Kairi
PowerNova
WondeRy
Kandy.JPEG
Salader
zactheking
Jv
14 posters

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 EmptyJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 LDjwHBx

Welcome to the June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament 

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three". Konami Tournament Software (KTS) will be used to Host the tournament: to give a more in real life experience.

2. All and every TCG+OCG Cards are allowed. 

Remember that DA's Dueling Systems by Default are Ygopro, Devpro, Salvation Server and Dueling Network.
You and your opponent can use whatever system you like\agree to use: But the cards you use MUST BE available in all platforms.
You must check if all platforms have every card you put in your Deck. 

3. TCG April 2015 Banlist.

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Focused Decks are forbidden. Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Spell\Trap Burn Decks, Exodia, win condition Decks, Anti Meta Focused Decks are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, click on this spoiler to have a Quick view of examples to understand better: 

Spoiler :

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series: 

"Cyber Dragon, Raidraptor, Infernoid and Yang Zing, Deskbot & Igknight"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 the last Pro Decklist Tournament. You may use up to 3 cards with diffrent names of those archetypes.)

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Name:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed. 

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

1st: Rank-Up Stack + Decklist Publication

2nd: Decklist Publication

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Check the link below for more Info:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Final Result:

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 1rmE349

Last edited by Jv on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : End)

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 EmptyRe: June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
I'm ready now @Kairi

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 EmptyRe: June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
Round 4

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 KAsm8KG

EDIT on 23th: I forgot to say that Wondery had a BYE. 

So he continues the tournament since deadline is tomorrow return active Wondarie!

Last edited by Jv on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
won 2-0
https://i.imgur.com/GmvWgTj.png
https://i.imgur.com/LNks2D0.png

more_horiz
gigi

still wondering why no side vs you t.t

more_horiz
I'll be available all weekend @Atlus

I'll push to catch you tomorrow morning, starting around 10am (GMT-5)

more_horiz
salad can we duel today

more_horiz
i'll be waiting @Atlus

EDIT:
Got my arse handed to me. Atlus too stronk

2-0 Atlus

more_horiz
I win 2-0 gg

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
salad can we duel today

Yeah but I had a 12 hour shift

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
Since I saw salader looking for Zatch and viceversa and still didn't duel: time to flip a coin.

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 DFbLOZB

more_horiz
Round 5

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 ZSC6IlS

Deadline 29TH

more_horiz
PMed Nova

more_horiz
this is going be hard with me banned from chat

more_horiz
You can use PM like salader does.

You can reply here like salader does.

also was your fault, and you were free.

more_horiz
@zactheking You are unbanned from the chatbox

more_horiz
I said it to GIM.

more_horiz
beat atlus 2-0
https://i.imgur.com/PO9n7KN.png
https://i.imgur.com/s4K6WoI.png

more_horiz
updt

more_horiz
Let's go @Salader

more_horiz
Hurry People. Or I will flip since somehow I saw all of you active.

more_horiz
i was waiting all day yesturday for him and he didn't come online

more_horiz
Me and Saladman will go at it today. He was a little busy yesterday so I hope to catch him sometime today

more_horiz
Double Post FTW

PowerNova vs. Salader: 2-1, Nova

Great games. R3 was pretty tight, as it was down to the wire for me.

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Double Post FTW

PowerNova vs. Salader: 2-1, Nova

Great games. R3 was pretty tight, as it was down to the wire for me.

This happened

more_horiz
Updt cool, this will change all the Tie Breaker.

Anyway Wondery Gave the victory to zatch.

Challonge Final Result:

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 JxDqPce

more_horiz
@powernova @kairi PM me an Article about your Pro Decklist.

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply