Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Lavi~
Kangaroo-Jolty
Debi
Jv
PowerNova
Decato
Pabel
AbyssalYGO
MetaphysHunter
CrimsonOverlord
14 posters

descriptionJune Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] EmptyJune Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] 3IwOQhU

Welcome to Season #9 of our monthly Pro Decklist Tournaments!

This is a Tournament in which you must build a Deck by following the rules below, and prove that you are a Duelist that is able to face anything!

Tournament Rules:

1. This is a Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match format, in other words, "best-of-three".

2. Every  TCG+OCG Card IS allowed, this includes cards on DN with the Symbol ∅  June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] ATvNFtc

3. We will use a Mega Banlist, which is a fusion banlist between the latest TCG & OCG banlists:

TCG April 2016 + OCG April 2016. It's the same method Konami uses to create the World Championship Banlist

You can take it as training for the future World Championship 2016, in which Non-Meta decks can shine and prove their worth!

Mega Banlist Image

(TCG April 11th Banlist Merged with the OCG April 1st Banlist)

June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] FxHaGHD

Written Mega Banlist, under the spoiler:

Spoiler :

If you notice an error, please report it!

4. All current TCG & OCG Meta Decks, Spell\Trap\Effect Monster focused Burn Decks, all Win Condition Decks (i.e. Exodia, Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer), and Anti-Meta Focused Decks, are all forbidden.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta Decksplease look under the spoiler below so you understand what you can't use:

Spoiler :

If you still have some concerns regarding the Anti-Meta, please look under the spoiler below so you understand what you can't use:

Spoiler :

5. You must post in this topic a screenshot of your decklist you wish to use to join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck, and Side Deck. If you edit your Side Deck, you must re-post your decklist image in a new post.

6. The host will judge if your decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you will need to make and send another one in.

7. You can only use that decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts. After the judge accepts your decklist, you cannot edit your Main Deck or Extra Deck. If you do: You will be disqualified.

8. Before the Round 1 begins, you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament has started, you can no longer edit your Side Deck. If a player notices a change, you will be automatically disqualified.

Sign-Ups

Use this for Signing Up:
CODE:

Code:

DA Name:
Dueling Network Name:
Ygochrome Name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Image Link:

Important notice: If Dueling Network is chosen to be used between two users, both users decks must have images for every card (Main, Side, Extra).

Please use this link if you choose to use Dueling Network as a platform to duel on
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
CODE:

Code:

1st Place: 1 Medallion + Pro Decklist Publication + 2000 DP
2nd Place: Pro Decklist Publication + 1000 DP
3rd Place: Pro Decklist Publication

Accepted Participants
AbyssalYGO
PowerNova
Debi
Kangaroo-Jolty
username290
DanelerH
Jv
Gracco

Finished
http://challonge.com/Pro_Decklist_June

descriptionJune Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] EmptyRe: June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
Why is necro face limmited and semi-limmited

descriptionJune Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] EmptyRe: June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished]

more_horiz
it's only limited ._.

more_horiz

Code:

DA Name: AbyssalYGO
Dueling Network Name: AbyssalYGO
Ygochrome Name: AbyssalYGO
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name: AbyssalYGO
Time Zone: GMT + 2
Pro Decklist Image Link: http://puu.sh/pj5m3/35b614f3fa.jpg

more_horiz
K accepted keep joining

more_horiz
MetaphysHunter wrote:
Why is necro face limmited and semi-limmited

Necroface is Limited for this tournament. Sorry for the error, it will be fixed promptly.

more_horiz
DA Name: Pabel
Dueling Network Name: Pabel
Ygochrome Name: Pabel
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name: Pabel
Time Zone: GMT -7
Pro Decklist Image Link: Will post it soon

more_horiz
Nice keep joining

more_horiz
DA Name: Decato
Dueling Network Name: Decato (but I don't use it anymore)
Ygochrome Name: NA
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name: Imugi
Time Zone: GMT + 10
Pro Decklist Image Link: http://puu.sh/pjTy7/5f753ea8ab.jpg

more_horiz
Ok accepted keep joining peeps

more_horiz
PowerNova
GMT-5
https://imgur.com/xY4tYvN

more_horiz
Accepted so 4 peeps till now

more_horiz
Le Join.

Decklist: Incoming.

more_horiz
Well ok then

more_horiz
DA Name: Debi
Dueling Network Name: Debi Deb Debi
Ygochrome Name: (Unable to use due to bugs)
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name: (Unable to use)
Time Zone: GMT
Pro Decklist Image Link: http://prntscr.com/berw8n

more_horiz
more bump

more_horiz
Da Name: Kangaroo-Jolty

Dn Name: Intrepid-Kangaroo

Gmt

Decklist: http://prntscr.com/bfep3r

Last edited by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
DA Name : Lavi~
DN Name : Nyagisa~
GMT + 10

Decklist : June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] Fright10

more_horiz
Lavi~ wrote:
DA Name : Lavi~
DN Name : Nyagisa~
GMT + 10

Decklist : June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] Fright10

Raigeki is banned @Lavi~

more_horiz
Damn you jv was just typing. Play darkhole instead lol. Also jv sent in ur decklist betch

more_horiz
June Pro Decklist Tournament [Finished] Screen11
name (everywhere): username290
time zone: EST
decklist: above

more_horiz
DA Name:  DanelerH
Dueling Network\Ygochrome\Ygopro\Devpro Name:  DanelerH (for all of them
Time Zone:  (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US $ Canada)
Pro Decklist Image Link:  Warriors

Re-submitted deck from Senet to Warriors

Last edited by DanelerH on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited side deck)

more_horiz
Decklist betch

http://image.prntscr.com/image/4d28a5e8a22541c886c88fbce6a0dd38.png

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
I don't actually know if this is considered anti-meta or not.  It's a control deck and it's not listed under the decks we aren't allowed to use, but I'll understand if I'm not allowed to use it.  I'll just use a different deck if this occurs.

Pro Decklist Image Link:  Senet

Side note:  Because of the zone selection, this deck works best on automatic platforms, but it can also work on DN.  I will just fill my field with tokens and just remove them when placing a card.  The opponent can do this, too.  The only issue this would cause is for Xyz summoning, as that could potentially involve moving several cards/tokens.

With all the zone blockage and whatnot i think its anti meta? I mean i can see the purpose of it being blocking off opponent until you set off. Would you mind if i asked you to send another list?

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DanelerH wrote:
I don't actually know if this is considered anti-meta or not.  It's a control deck and it's not listed under the decks we aren't allowed to use, but I'll understand if I'm not allowed to use it.  I'll just use a different deck if this occurs.

Pro Decklist Image Link:  Senet

Side note:  Because of the zone selection, this deck works best on automatic platforms, but it can also work on DN.  I will just fill my field with tokens and just remove them when placing a card.  The opponent can do this, too.  The only issue this would cause is for Xyz summoning, as that could potentially involve moving several cards/tokens.

With all the zone blockage and whatnot i think its anti meta? I mean i can see the purpose of it being blocking off opponent until you set off. Would you mind if i asked you to send another list?

Senets are far from Anti-Meta lol. It's always been the confusion of the mechanic that has caused it an issue.

more_horiz
I mean i could be wrong. Still id like some clarification on them. I really dunno about them too much to give my thoughts

more_horiz
Updated side deck in original post.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I mean i could be wrong. Still id like some clarification on them. I really dunno about them too much to give my thoughts

Basically, they work in regards to columns, and each turn, the monsters are allowed to move to an unoccupied monster card zone (and the support cards are related to whatever column the card is in or whatever, as well as the monsters having effects related to the column they are in). The whole 'unable to use said monster card zone' part comes from cards like Ninjitsu art of Shadow Sealing, Spacial collapse and whatnot. The opponent is able to play as per usual.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Basically, they work in regards to columns, and each turn, the monsters are allowed to move to an unoccupied monster card zone (and the support cards are related to whatever column the card is in or whatever, as well as the monsters having effects related to the column they are in). The whole 'unable to use said monster card zone' part comes from cards like Ninjitsu art of Shadow Sealing, Spacial collapse and whatnot. The opponent is able to play as per usual.

Well, the opponent is usually able to play as per usual.  Theoretically, I could get both Ground Collapse and a Wicked Zebra in my opening hand to block off all of the opponent's monster zones.

Crimson, it's not a problem if I have to create a different deck.  I'll do so.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

Well, the opponent is usually able to play as per usual.  Theoretically, I could get both Ground Collapse and a Wicked Zebra in my opening hand to block off all of the opponent's monster zones.

Crimson, it's not a problem if I have to create a different deck.  I'll do so.

Yea. I was saying it was more other cards, rather than the senet mechanic/cards themselves that 'prevent the opponent from playing' so to speak.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply