Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ShinigamiKingNyx
Atlus
Quasar
Kairi
PowerNova
WondeRy
Kandy.JPEG
Salader
zactheking
Jv
14 posters

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 EmptyJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 LDjwHBx

Welcome to the June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament 

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three". Konami Tournament Software (KTS) will be used to Host the tournament: to give a more in real life experience.

2. All and every TCG+OCG Cards are allowed. 

Remember that DA's Dueling Systems by Default are Ygopro, Devpro, Salvation Server and Dueling Network.
You and your opponent can use whatever system you like\agree to use: But the cards you use MUST BE available in all platforms.
You must check if all platforms have every card you put in your Deck. 

3. TCG April 2015 Banlist.

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Focused Decks are forbidden. Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Spell\Trap Burn Decks, Exodia, win condition Decks, Anti Meta Focused Decks are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, click on this spoiler to have a Quick view of examples to understand better: 

Spoiler :

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series: 

"Cyber Dragon, Raidraptor, Infernoid and Yang Zing, Deskbot & Igknight"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 the last Pro Decklist Tournament. You may use up to 3 cards with diffrent names of those archetypes.)

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Name:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed. 

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

1st: Rank-Up Stack + Decklist Publication

2nd: Decklist Publication

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Check the link below for more Info:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Final Result:

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 1rmE349

Last edited by Jv on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : End)

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 EmptyRe: June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
bla bla spam activity bla

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 EmptyRe: June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
Quasar Dropped. 

@wondery ok if atlus doesnt reply its yours. the same with nova and zatchthepro

more_horiz
I'll be available in the am zatch, up til about 3pm.

more_horiz
i beat nova 2-0 gg mate

more_horiz
Only @atlus and @wondery are missing.

more_horiz
I replied to Wondery's PM yesterday but I was never able to catch him on DN..

more_horiz
Just set an hour like everybody does.

more_horiz
Well told you that I cant really play on weekends was @ my villa and going out in an hour so if the deadline is till sunday give atlus the win.

more_horiz
Then Ill proceede

more_horiz
Round 3

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 EajUK7O

Deadline: 19th

Last edited by Jv on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Currently 1-0 vs NyX he dc'd at the end of game 1

more_horiz
@zactheking are you alive?

more_horiz
My computer won't connect to the internet so I doubt I can finish the tournament

more_horiz
#AnotherthatDrops K den.

more_horiz
@zactheking you always cry for the deadline but you are never online -.-

connect asap -.-

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
the pink knight
+10
yosenju

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 U8b3XFb

@zactheking Atlus and Wondery are saying to me that you changed the DEcklist.

THIS WAS NOT the one you posted. I allowed that yosenju cuz you played only 1 LOSE 1 TURN IN SIDE DECK Not main deck.

Why did you change that shit and didnt tell to me?

you know anti meta are not allowed. your first YOSENJU deck havent those floodgates AS MINE DECK.

I have the First Screenshot and you know it's different the rules are clear. You could only change the SIDE DECk after posting not the MAIN DECK

-.-

so you know what will happen now.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
zactheking wrote:
the pink knight
+10
yosenju

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 U8b3XFb

@zactheking Atlus and Wondery are saying to me that you changed the DEcklist.

THIS WAS NOT the one you posted. I allowed that yosenju cuz you played only 1 LOSE 1 TURN IN SIDE DECK Not main deck.

Why did you change that shit and didnt tell to me?

you know anti meta are not allowed. your first YOSENJU deck havent those floodgates AS MINE DECK.

Lol so If you sidedeck 15 floodgates to turn your deck into anti-meta(anti-playing) bullshit its ok?No one has problems with archtypes in the pro decklist just dont allow something that doesnt allow your opponent to play his deck since pro decks need to be creative and crazy.What if you have some mad wombo combo and opponent just flips skill drain or lose a turn to totally destroy the whole idea of your deck and you just pass turns not being able to summon anything praying that you get mst or smt.

Edit: Yeah Zac had a build with different traps and sidedeck and that build was approved

Last edited by WondeRy on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
But I accepted it cuz the first decklist had no floodgates as main deck.

and only 1 copy of Lose 1 turn and 1 macro cosmos in side deck.

And since you are allowed to see the decklist you just can put cards to block its side.

the point is no one told to me he changed the decklist until now. He reverted it at all and now is pure antimeta

more_horiz
oh zatch, you cheated me meng?

more_horiz
yeah wondery and atlus told me it today. So Im talking with anzo now.

He could just edit the SIDE DECK not change his MAIN DECK with anti meta stuff

cuz the first decklist he Posted and I have and he knows WHAT'S DIFFERENT.

he had not Lose 1 Turn for example in the MAIN DECK.

more_horiz
well considering he used that deck to win in this tournament I dint see just letting him change it as being fair

more_horiz
I asked to anzo an advice to choose how to procede since they said about his cheating now. Waiting his reply\pm

more_horiz
The purpose of Pro Decklists is to create something outstanding by refraining from using 'meta' combos and top tier decks. If a player included cards within a combo that is considered meta then the host could do one of two things:

1. The host can DQ that member and give the win to his opponent for this round, while the member is obligated to do the required changes to his Side and Main deck until they fit the rules, and the proceed and continue with the tournament in the upcoming swiss-rounds, but the decklist cannot be published because it was changed in the middle of the tournament.

2. The host can choose to DQ that member entirely from the event if this matter had occurred with the same member in previous editions of Pro Decklists. Not paying attention to a host warning is a vital issue.

I'll leave this to Jv's judgement to do what he sees mostly fit in this scenario.

more_horiz
i'll edit my deck then

more_horiz
Since anzo posted 2 options, I dueled zatch to decide if DQ him or Change his deck.

So I said to him to duel me and if he won he could change the decklist and avoid the DQ for cheating.

Since he won by floodagates like Macro Cosmos as Main Deck card I decided as anzo said to have him change the decklist and put the first he posted.
and continue the tourney.

more_horiz
@zactheking post your lucking first list and we have finish the round

more_horiz
Zac True Deck:

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 3 S7kNMlR

Also He won 2-0 GGS

more_horiz
confirm
https://i.imgur.com/s7kNMlR.png

more_horiz
Kairi, let me know when you can come out to play

more_horiz
I'm usually on 6-8 PM -5 GMT and sometimes in the morning Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply