Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ShinigamiKingNyx
Atlus
Quasar
Kairi
PowerNova
WondeRy
Kandy.JPEG
Salader
zactheking
Jv
14 posters

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 EmptyJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 LDjwHBx

Welcome to the June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament 

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three". Konami Tournament Software (KTS) will be used to Host the tournament: to give a more in real life experience.

2. All and every TCG+OCG Cards are allowed. 

Remember that DA's Dueling Systems by Default are Ygopro, Devpro, Salvation Server and Dueling Network.
You and your opponent can use whatever system you like\agree to use: But the cards you use MUST BE available in all platforms.
You must check if all platforms have every card you put in your Deck. 

3. TCG April 2015 Banlist.

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Focused Decks are forbidden. Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Spell\Trap Burn Decks, Exodia, win condition Decks, Anti Meta Focused Decks are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, click on this spoiler to have a Quick view of examples to understand better: 

Spoiler :

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series: 

"Cyber Dragon, Raidraptor, Infernoid and Yang Zing, Deskbot & Igknight"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 the last Pro Decklist Tournament. You may use up to 3 cards with diffrent names of those archetypes.)

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Name:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed. 

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:

1st: Rank-Up Stack + Decklist Publication

2nd: Decklist Publication

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Check the link below for more Info:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Final Result:

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 1rmE349

Last edited by Jv on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : End)

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 EmptyRe: June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
Uh dn says quasar is banned

descriptionJune 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 EmptyRe: June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
this says it is still in sign ups on the main DA homepage....i just read this entire topic and was gonna sign up lol.....LS does need to be in this.......that still in sign-up thing kinda does need to be fixed.

more_horiz
@Shinigamikingnyx please download ygo pro http://ygopro.us/ so we can have our match soon because i dont know when i am gonna be unbanned from dn

more_horiz
I can't download ygopro, I don't use my own laptop I have to use the one at work in between cleaning and drawing

more_horiz
WondeRy let me know when to catch you online.

more_horiz
Gracco wrote:
this says it is still in sign ups on the main DA homepage....i just read this entire topic and was gonna sign up lol.....LS does need to be in this.......that still in sign-up thing kinda does need to be fixed.

Lazy Admins Never updt stuff

more_horiz
My match tho Sad

more_horiz
@Shinigamikingnyx I got unbanned :D lets duel on monday, I am busy tommorow

more_horiz
Ok

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
My match tho Sad

Hate chidori & Co that cried cuz I used Konami Tournament Software and wanted back Challonge u.u

more_horiz
I won 2-0

My Side

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 6vThH9G

more_horiz
yep

more_horiz
@shinigamikingnyx pm me or post here when you log in

more_horiz
I disconnected but quasar had g1

more_horiz
Here's my side: https://i.imgur.com/UjEUHVZ.png I never changed it

more_horiz
Remember to post your SIDE DECK.

Here is Quasar's

June 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 2 6gbejWh

more_horiz
@Shinigamikingnyx log on dn so we can finish the match, i am waiting

more_horiz
I can't do it until later I have to clean the shop

more_horiz
@Shinigamikingnyx pm me a time when you are free to duel

more_horiz
not allowed to pm but i can duel right now

more_horiz
Does this mean I won't be able to participate in the tournament overall?

more_horiz
@quasar I'll be on dn in an hour will you be ready to duel by then?

more_horiz
Still trying to catch WondeR

more_horiz
@Shinigamikingnyx post here a time when you are free to duel so i will log in at that time

more_horiz
@quasar answer in chat

more_horiz
I'm on right now

more_horiz
beat shikigami 2-0
siding: https://i.imgur.com/71W1LQk.png
End screen: https://i.imgur.com/CuZvgrt.png

more_horiz
UPDT!

more_horiz
active post pm sent

more_horiz
@Jv I have to withdraw from this tournament; exams are getting close and i need to study hard to pass them

Last edited by Quasar on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply