Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnnouncement: Ranking System Update  EmptyAnnouncement: Ranking System Update

more_horiz
Hello, friends.

Today, I was speaking with my fellow admin, Centrik. He noted to me our most recent Ranking System which we implemented about a week ago isn't meeting the member's expectations. Knowing that he's in-charge over our Testing System, we decided to make few changes.

The Ranking System has been modified a bit, the basic structure is still the same - you still need to play for DA's League in order for you to rank up. However, what changed is that new members will be automatically placed in Slifer!

This should be a good and a bad change for most of our members: It's a good change because now It's easier to Rank-up; however, It's bad for some people because now they have to start at the bottom all the way up the food chain.

From our perspective, It's an overall a positive change to our Ranking System. We believe It's an improvement, as our new members should find it much easier to get higher dorms just by playing and winning games.

All changes has been added to DA's Guide, you may view the changes there.

That would be all.

descriptionAnnouncement: Ranking System Update  EmptyRe: Announcement: Ranking System Update

more_horiz
this is really good anzo, it will be good to see how they start from slifer to get to the top but at least they have a dorm  they can start off and u and cent r a good team 

descriptionAnnouncement: Ranking System Update  EmptyRe: Announcement: Ranking System Update

more_horiz
i have an idea, why not making scheduled rank-up tournaments for slifers and ra's ?

slifer for example participate in their dorm tournament and the winner or the top two get to rank up to ra.
same thing for ra's but may be some thing a little harder.

you could make it a regular tournament or one with special rules, i dunno.

more_horiz
We already sort of do this King. We do it as a separate event though.

descriptionAnnouncement: Ranking System Update  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
King007 wrote:
i have an idea, why not making scheduled rank-up tournaments for slifers and ra's ?

slifer for example participate in their dorm tournament and the winner or the top two get to rank up to ra.
same thing for ra's but may be some thing a little harder.

you could make it a regular tournament or one with special rules, i dunno.

These "Rank-up" Tournaments are normal Tournaments. You see, except our Monthly Tournaments, if you win ANY other Tournament you get instant Rank-up to the next dorm. For our Monthly Tournaments, you only get that shall you win the Advanced Tournament - Rookie and Intermediate doesn't have Rank-up Prize.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply