Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWhich Mobile OS Do you Use\Have?

Android
80%
iOS
20%
Windows Mobile
0%
OTHER
0%
Total Votes:

description[POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use? Empty[POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use?

more_horiz
Help us to know which Mobile OS do you use to visit DA!

This can Help in the near future to improve our Mobile Experience.

. If you choose "Other", please reply which one it is.
. If you use multiple devices with different Mobile OS, Vote 1 and Reply the Other.

description[POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use? EmptyRe: [POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use?

more_horiz
I use Linux Red Star, those who keep up with current events will get my meaning.

description[POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use? EmptyRe: [POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use?

more_horiz
My Tablet is an IPad Air.. so it runs iOS... 
My phone runs android 5.1 
and i installed Linux ROM on my old android phone mainly for backtrack..

more_horiz
Whatever my parents give to me.

more_horiz
BUMP!

more_horiz
Android is the best and will go so much farther than Apple for days Lol

And this is a nice way to help improve DA. Great job Jv!!

more_horiz
Yeah the point is know if we have a massive users of the same System to do an Application, or directly try to edit the native mobile version

more_horiz
Yes. In my opinion, that is brilliant Jv :D

more_horiz
wait wut, ._. WINDOES HAVE PHONES NOW?! Oh Shit This world.... Well, I don't have a cell phone so...

more_horiz
Yes Windows has phones now Lol. What year you living in? The 1940's? Lol

more_horiz
No, I just don't get why.

more_horiz
It is a way for "Windows" as a company to grow in # and for their stocks and merchandise to +++ Up. And phones was the best way to go instead of making more comps and accessories.

more_horiz
u mean $ and well ok, thought from the vote results i can tell it's bad

more_horiz
Yeah. +++ = $ and numbers in stocks of people purchasing them. and It's just us polling the academy. Not the entire world.

more_horiz
It doesn't matter....

While it's obvious that majority of people use android, we still can't ignore the little percentage who use IOS.

And it's really easy to port android apps to IOS that you don't have to worry about what most people use...just use google's J20bjC command line tool that translates java to Objective-C which I think is apple's version of it. (But be fast..you never know when apple decided to completely abandon Objective-C and move fully to swift [their new language])

Type in "Crimzon Studios" on play store [POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use? 3974120512...I aided bending light in the creation of the comic app. And that's how we were able to port it to IOS very easily.

I'm just saying you don't have to worry...as long as u have that command line tool; going to IOS shud be easy.

But .SWEET!!!! A DA App....  I can do nothing but look forward to le this...

more_horiz
Yepp. I bet the App will get more subscribers and views than Miley Cyrus's Music Video - Wrecking Ball Lol

more_horiz
If the app has a straightforward UX/UI Pattern then porting it to windows won't be difficult.. (for the windows phone having feggots)

Only Apple requires additional programming language (Objective-C and Swift)

more_horiz
Well iOS doens't need an app, the free puffin web browser accesses DA easily and handles it well, as well as allow access to DN. Soooo yeah, take it from the guy who's always on his iPad.

more_horiz
Well; I really don't see why we need to build an App..

Step 1; sign up for Tapatalk
Step 2; install Tapatalk plug in on forum (DNT WRRY ITS SAFE and trusted)
Step 3; put API key you were given in sign up into Tapatalk Config.
Step 4; publish.
Step 5; download Tapatalk app on ur phone.
Step 6; add Duelacademy.net on tapatalk.
Step 7; gg have fun.. you get push notifications, you can chat e.t.c. and if you paid the premium $10/month you get smart banners and Post Signatures... (not necessary)...

So yea....Tapatalk...I tried it on my test forum..it works

more_horiz
I used the Ipad to come to DA, but now I use most my smartphone and my android tabled.

but yeah in both for obv reasons the chat is a problem both full screen and "normal" one, for example.

more_horiz
Android for lyf!

Also I use dull screen chat on my S5 smartphone without any problems, I haven't tried the Awec chat on my phone for obvious reasons.

@Deathstalker if only it was that simple [POLL]Which Mobile OS Do you use? 3974120512 we wanted to use Tapatalk but forumotion doesn't support it so we can't. There have been alot of request for this on the forumotion forum also but still no joy.

more_horiz
Well yeah, it seems the average use Android.

more_horiz
wait...we are building an app for da?Thats pretty awesome

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply